does anyone know what happened to puffin13?

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

cattales1960

does anyone know what happened to puffin13?

Post by cattales1960 »

Havent seen post from him in a while.

I need a miracle everyday
FlyByNite

Re: does anyone know what happened to puffin13?

Post by FlyByNite »

Last time I saw him was upstairs at Old Church several years ago.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Balou

Post by Balou »

I noticed it as well. If you look at his profile he has signed in recently. I hope that he returns, he was my source for Dutch news.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

He will be in Mellow Yellow or Katsu, getting blazed :lol:
Endure
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

I have this thing where I can spend so much time getting caught up with 1 thing etc that I then sometimes dont bother with it for some time. So prehaps it's something like that where he has spent more time on here than he might have done and is prehaps giving something else his attention, if that makes any sence?.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Dave J wrote:I have this thing where I can spend so much time getting caught up with 1 thing etc that I then sometimes dont bother with it for some time. So prehaps it's something like that where he has spent more time on here than he might have done and is prehaps giving something else his attention, if that makes any sence?.
Davej, I'm just the same, but it's a bit compelling isn't it? Easy to see how the internet could take you over a bit too much. The ACD is my only weakness though, so no panic. YET. I retire this year then I will have time on my hands. I trust the ACDers will just tell me to go and chunter elsewhere for a bit if I start off too much. :(
What a long strange trip it is.
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

spidergawd wrote:
Dave J wrote:I have this thing where I can spend so much time getting caught up with 1 thing etc that I then sometimes dont bother with it for some time. So prehaps it's something like that where he has spent more time on here than he might have done and is prehaps giving something else his attention, if that makes any sence?.
Davej, I'm just the same, but it's a bit compelling isn't it? Easy to see how the internet could take you over a bit too much. The ACD is my only weakness though, so no panic. YET. I retire this year then I will have time on my hands. I trust the ACDers will just tell me to go and chunter elsewhere for a bit if I start off too much. :(
Well most of my time on this fine site has been spent in just the last 4 months alone. Will probably fuck off and sulk for several months after my trip as I hate reading things on here when there is no trip to look forwards to :( . Then again might break the habit and stay a regular posting member after my trip :)
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Dave J wrote:
spidergawd wrote:
Well most of my time on this fine site has been spent in just the last 4 months alone. Will probably fuck off and sulk for several months after my trip as I hate reading things on here when there is no trip to look forwards to :( . Then again might break the habit and stay a regular posting member after my trip :)
I hate them post amsterdam blues. You want to be back there so badddddddddd.
StonedSince67

Post by StonedSince67 »

come back puffin
winnie

Post by winnie »

I agree... come back Puff, your posts are missed
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I still am missing this guy. He was great reporter. Im pretty sure I sent me an email and he didnt respond.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

cattales1960 wrote:I still am missing this guy. He was great reporter. Im pretty sure I sent me an email and he didnt respond.
So you sent yourself an e-mail & he didn't respond :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :wink: you been on them edibles cat :?: :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

ftcarer wrote:
cattales1960 wrote:I still am missing this guy. He was great reporter. Im pretty sure I sent me an email and he didnt respond.
So you sent yourself an e-mail & he didn't respond :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :wink: you been on them edibles cat :?: :lol:
lololol. thats all I can say. lol
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

yea also been wondering where he is. DC as well.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

cantona7 wrote:yea also been wondering where he is. DC as well.
Don't know why he's posting less but he seemed happy as last week , destroying anyone who dared go on the Nes pool table :wink:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)