House exchange

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

islandgurl

Re: House exchange

Post by islandgurl »

geoffk wrote:
islandgurl wrote:Don't blame you, Winnie. Amsterdam seems to be going to shit lately. I wouldn't want to live there, then again I didn't even in it's best days. :lol: Good luck with Switzerland. :mrgreen:
Weren't you gonna buy an apartment in the Jordaan at one time?
Thought about it many years ago, geoff, mainly for investment purposes. Staying while I'm there and renting it out to friends the rest of the time (that's when I went to the dam 3x a yr).

However, it seems to go downhill every year and I'd rather invest my money where I'll be traveling to more often. Of late, I only travel to the dam once a year and it may become less than that after this 420.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
winnie

Post by winnie »

islandgurl wrote:
winnie wrote:
geekymonkey wrote:I've done it with friends successfully several times. I've always been too nervous to do it with someone I didn't know.

But, I don't have much attachment to my place, as it's a rental and we're leaving in 6 months. Anyone want to swap for a place in Zurich, Switzerland? We're only 1-2 hours by train to several ski resorts, and Zurich has a world-class opera. :D

I'm very interested
Don't blame you, Winnie. Amsterdam seems to be going to shit lately. I wouldn't want to live there, then again I didn't even in it's best days. :lol:

you missed the point :lol:

Good luck with Switzerland. :mrgreen:
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

:lol:
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

aw switzerland.. hummm hehe
I need a miracle everyday
winnie

Post by winnie »

cattales1960 wrote:aw switzerland.. hummm hehe

thinking about some house swops cat. I've done it already a little and it worked out pretty well
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

winnie wrote:
cattales1960 wrote:aw switzerland.. hummm hehe

thinking about some house swops cat. I've done it already a little and it worked out pretty well
Winnie- it would be super if we can work something out- I will get back to you via fb- have to talk to my Mr and have some family stuff going on this week, so expect a message in a few days. Hope things are going well with you!
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
winnie

Post by winnie »

cool :lol:
we'll work something out for sure for the spring