cattales1960

Re: Moderator wanted

Post by cattales1960 »

Lem I would also Like to be a moderator of film and tv and music. thanks

I need a miracle everyday
hestia

Post by hestia »

Sounds cool to me and thanks for asking Chillers....but if you all don't mind.....i'll just continue to work on the 420 stuff......for now.
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Shucks I see my brief hiatus means I missed the opportunity to be a boss :wink:

Go the girlies, good to see 8)
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

chillers2 wrote::oops: me and my big mouth...lol

ok, while trying to get to sleep last night i was thinking about how i sort of offered to help out as moderator, then i thought that was quite cheeky of me really, as other ladies on this site have been on here years longer than me, post thousands more posts than me, are much more intelligent than me

i wish i would have said give LUVTIC, CATTALES, TUTTI, BLUEBERRY, WINNIE, HESTIA, ISLAND GIRL, first choice as they have been around a lot longer i believe

then RUFUS, ROLLING TO STONED, SNOW WHITE, GEEKY, and any other ladies who post more than me a chance, then if none of those were interested then of course i would have done it,

i mean i dont even know how to put a quote box on my posts !!!!!!!!
i havent a clue how to put a post somewhere else !!!!!!!
and i am usually too stoned to operate officially !!!!!!!

but if you still want me to do it then i will put some effort in and see how these quote things work, and see what happens when i press the new buttons we will get......( we could lose the whole site....LMFAO )

i do love this site and will do anything i can to help it run efficiently...

looks like cat is REALLY keen, so go for it cat, i can always cover """"MATERNITY/HOLIDAYS/SICKNESS""""

:)
Thank you Lemming for the appointment?
Chillers, we had just been PMing when I saw that you had posted in this thread, I thought I was just asking for more details, really just continuing our chatty exchange LOL!.. So things like 'Splitting Threads' eliminating double posts ... I am a bit tec inept... but am happy to help the ladies IF they need it.. Very busy working here in Amsterdam, but I do read and follow the forum and enjoy meeting people.. So thanks for the encouragement....there is a lot of personal threads to keep up with so more=better for me..

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

go go go uke boutike yay
rockin into the night
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

tuttiflutes wrote:
chillers2 wrote::oops: me and my big mouth...lol

ok, while trying to get to sleep last night i was thinking about how i sort of offered to help out as moderator, then i thought that was quite cheeky of me really, as other ladies on this site have been on here years longer than me, post thousands more posts than me, are much more intelligent than me

i wish i would have said give LUVTIC, CATTALES, TUTTI, BLUEBERRY, WINNIE, HESTIA, ISLAND GIRL, first choice as they have been around a lot longer i believe

then RUFUS, ROLLING TO STONED, SNOW WHITE, GEEKY, and any other ladies who post more than me a chance, then if none of those were interested then of course i would have done it,

i mean i dont even know how to put a quote box on my posts !!!!!!!!
i havent a clue how to put a post somewhere else !!!!!!!
and i am usually too stoned to operate officially !!!!!!!

but if you still want me to do it then i will put some effort in and see how these quote things work, and see what happens when i press the new buttons we will get......( we could lose the whole site....LMFAO )

i do love this site and will do anything i can to help it run efficiently...

looks like cat is REALLY keen, so go for it cat, i can always cover """"MATERNITY/HOLIDAYS/SICKNESS""""

:)
Thank you Lemming for the appointment?
Chillers, we had just been PMing when I saw that you had posted in this thread, I thought I was just asking for more details, really just continuing our chatty exchange LOL!.. So things like 'Splitting Threads' eliminating double posts ... I am a bit tec inept... but am happy to help the ladies IF they need it.. Very busy working here in Amsterdam, but I do read and follow the forum and enjoy meeting people.. So thanks for the encouragement....there is a lot of personal threads to keep up with so more=better for me..

tutti
Hehe tutti. There is not much to it. Its more of like you said, eliminating double posts ect. Its not a power trip or anything. In fact if there is a post you think is not appropriate, I would run it by boner first since he has been doing this along time and if he isnt sure then by Lem, but we know Lem does not always check in regularly. Uke away :)
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Good choice making cattales a mod :)

I think it was a good idea to have mods from different countries due to the different time zones so it's good to see Chillers reppin' the UK :D :D
I is female
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Snow White wrote:Good choice making cattales a mod :)

I think it was a good idea to have mods from different countries due to the different time zones so it's good to see Chillers reppin' the UK :D :D
Why thank you snow. Yes having the others from different countries is definately a plus!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

It's all good. Thanks everybody.

I've set up a topic for nominations for all of the sub-forums here:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 87#p258487
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

i think everything was fine...
rockin into the night
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Give some people a little power and it can go to there heads :wink: another forum I use has just made some members mods and I personally think some are abusing their powers , banning people , editing posts etc

I would still Mod a hobby section though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
-
Boner

Post by Boner »

None of the mods here can ban anyone, yes you can delete posts or edit them (editing will always show in said post) so the power thing shouldn't really happen.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
weedhog

Post by weedhog »

great website.
Wondering why it seems to be moving away from its original intent and adding all these new forums that mostly have nothing to do with coffeshops nor herb?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

weedhog wrote:great website.
Wondering why it seems to be moving away from its original intent and adding all these new forums that mostly have nothing to do with coffeshops nor herb?
Some have been chatting here for a long time, and you can only have the same conversation so many times I guess. Our connection is our love of Amsterdam and it's Coffeeshops and ACD is the meeting place :idea:.
What a long strange trip it is.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Cisco wrote:Give some people a little power and it can go to there heads :wink: another forum I use has just made some members mods and I personally think some are abusing their powers , banning people , editing posts etc

I would still Mod a hobby section though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
I seen that happen also Cisco but you dont have to worry about me, lol ask boner. I am a moderator on another Forum with him and never did anything to anyone. lol. The forum is not very active right now unfortunately :(