I need help

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

cattales1960

I need help

Post by cattales1960 »

My facebook is acting up. Nothing else on my computer is doing that. The reason I post it here is I know alot of you from here and amsterdam and facebook and its almost impossible for me to work my facebook and it seems to be getting worst. Its happening both on IE and moxilla firefox. Here is whats happening:

You know how you get your own page and a newsfeed page. Well the ADs are now in between posters posts. My screen freezes constantly and then will scroll way past where I was so it makes it hard to respond or do any posts myself. I have checked for viruses and none found. Also, it doesnt happened to any other program I run or site I visit like here or you tube. Please give me some suggestions of what to do. Thanks in advance.

I need a miracle everyday
Balou

Re: I need help

Post by Balou »

FB is rolling out that stupid Timeline feature and it may be having an effect on your profile for some reason. I can't help you with the ads as I use Ad Blocker Plus on FF and haven't seen an ad in years.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Balou wrote:FB is rolling out that stupid Timeline feature and it may be having an effect on your profile for some reason. I can't help you with the ads as I use Ad Blocker Plus on FF and haven't seen an ad in years.

Peace
What is Ad blocker? maybe I need that.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

THAT WORKED GREAT! Thanks FBN!
eidti: and thanks balou