About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Roobarb

Re: Karma

Post by Roobarb »

Well done Cattales. Thankfully your boss was a bitch.
Make sure she finds out won't ya

cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Roobarb wrote:Well done Cattales. Thankfully your boss was a bitch.
Make sure she finds out won't ya
oh she keeps tabs on me. I sad something about her on facebook and next thing I know some of my old coworkers are calling me telling me she is threatening me. I maxed my privacy settings, and changed my name on there. but still your right she is a bitch. lol
I need a miracle everyday
artymac

Post by artymac »

Let the Karma rain down........"Andy Coulson", another "Murdoch" minion who'll have to pay the price with any luck......
.....wonder what "David Cameron" will be thinking about 'his' deal to get elected and if the huge shit pie is coming his way......
I'm becoming more and more confident that somebody out there is going to say, "fuck that, I aint doing jail time whilst significant others continue on their way, living the high life whilst claiming they're whiter than white!!!"
For any ACDers outside the UK who may not be too sure what 'this' special bit of Karma is all about......it's that good old daring duo of Power and Money, with Satan himself sitting in command.....although he can never remember anything when he's asked,..."Rupert 'the bear' Murdoch". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
.....for anyone who's country has the prescence of "Murdoch" lucking in the sewers and the shadows,....especially the US, watch out for how he operated in this country because for sooooooo long he got away with it and it was unbelievably profitable.......so why wouldn't he try the same things in your country......

"cattales1960", I'm so glad that fucked up bitch has by her actions given you a job that by the sounds of it makes you very happy and smugly contented......now all you need is for a very large pile of shit to arrive at her door.........or you could always send it yourself if it didn't cost too much!! :roll: :shock: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Fingers crossed for some future Karma here , my lovely old car has had it & I don't have the money to repair her so tomorrow she is being picked up by my local Fire & Rescue Service :) They will cremate her for me :wink: & hopefully teach someone to help someone else during the process :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

I gave the car away in hope of good karma , not so our hot water tank would start splitting :x :roll: no hot water out the taps till monday , thankfuck the wetroom is still good to go :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)