You may have to learn Dutch before you move to Netherlands

Dutch language.
schererbuzz

You may have to learn Dutch before you move to Netherlands

Post by schererbuzz »

I saw this on CNN or some news channel website earlier today, but couldn't find it again. I found this on expatica.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/education/la ... 13707.html

Lemon Haze

Re: You may have to learn Dutch before you move to Netherlan

Post by Lemon Haze »

Yeah, makes sense for anyone wanting to be there long term to get a handle on the language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integratio ... etherlands
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Nothing new!! This law was made to prevent Turkish and other Arabs to take over cause lots of them go to coutries and build communities and say fuck the languages we speak Allah only.. And the older ppl r the worst from not learning the language !it good and love the law prevents them from getting governmental money and many other things :mrgreen:
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Kudos to the Dutch!
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

How the fuck can an Aussie do that?

We can't even learn English yet and we be speaking it for years. Ay? :mrgreen:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Pala

Post by Pala »

The date on that article is April 2009.
FW Spencer

Post by FW Spencer »

Adamster wrote:Nothing new!! This law was made to prevent Turkish and other Arabs to take over cause lots of them go to coutries and build communities and say fuck the languages we speak Allah only.. And the older ppl r the worst from not learning the language !it good and love the law prevents them from getting governmental money and many other things :mrgreen:
Huh. "We speak Allah only". Nice to see the board accommodating all views, including racist ones.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

FW Spencer wrote:
Adamster wrote:Nothing new!! This law was made to prevent Turkish and other Arabs to take over cause lots of them go to coutries and build communities and say fuck the languages we speak Allah only.. And the older ppl r the worst from not learning the language !it good and love the law prevents them from getting governmental money and many other things :mrgreen:
Huh. "We speak Allah only". Nice to see the board accommodating all views, including racist ones.
:roll: instead of saying Turkish Iranian Iraqi and all sort of other Arabic languages ... I came up with the most famous world I could of said anal :D and plus most Arabs r Jews and Christian ... Bla blah fuck you for trying to say my comment was racist! For your info I'm multi cultural :p so fuck up!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Adamster wrote: For your info I'm multi cultural :p so fuck up!
Your Multi-disfunctional ya fuck! :lol: :mrgreen:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
FW Spencer

Post by FW Spencer »

Adamster wrote:
FW Spencer wrote:
:roll: instead of saying Turkish Iranian Iraqi and all sort of other Arabic languages ... I came up with the most famous world I could of said anal :D and plus most Arabs r Jews and Christian ... Bla blah fuck you for trying to say my comment was racist! For your info I'm multi cultural :p so fuck up!
Multicultural backgrounds don't preclude anyone from being racist, of course.

The best way to stop people from pointing out something you've said is racist is to not say something racist.

Incidentally, I think immigrants should be encouraged to learn their new country's predominant tongue, but at the same time they shouldn't be persecuted.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

@ FW Spencer, you will have to learn to ignore him, he's aim has and always been to provoke any country or race on the planet, he likes a reply so deliberately post provoking replys to anything then goes on and on, you could say racist but its more retarded, it gives him brownie points over on the channels.

Oh and he is a pussy!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

I checked whit Muslim friend saying Allah is like saying Jesus buddah god... So fuck you my comment wasn't racist!! And last time I checked being anti religion doesn't make you racist ;)

Kermit you must of looked in the mirror and saw yourself !
Like I said I was there your the one that didn't show up !
Feed on that frog!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I looked in a mirror, I said “Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who Is the Fairest of Them All?” its reply was "i don't know but one thing for sure is that Adamster is a tool" :D
FW Spencer

Post by FW Spencer »

Kermit wrote:@ FW Spencer, you will have to learn to ignore him, he's aim has and always been to provoke any country or race on the planet, he likes a reply so deliberately post provoking replys to anything then goes on and on, you could say racist but its more retarded, it gives him brownie points over on the channels.

Oh and he is a pussy!
Ah cool, thanks - I won't feed the troll then!