Setting up a Cannabis Club in Barcelona.

zootini

Setting up a Cannabis Club in Barcelona.

Post by zootini »

Hi guys/girls,

I am very keen in setting up a CSC in Barcelona for medicinal and recreational members. I am from the UK and have a few questions which I have failed to find the answer to on the internet.

- Do you require a licence to open a CSC in Barcelona? If so where and how do you acquire one?
- Can cannabis be grown on the private premises operating as a club?
- Can the club be operated as a business through the sale of drinks/food?

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice or guidance would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bliss Receptor

Re: Setting up a Cannabis Club in Barcelona.

Post by Bliss Receptor »

London Cannabis Club have set one up in Spain this year I believe? They might be able to give you some good info. Check out their FB page and the justbenice site. Best of luck to you.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Might be stuff you already know but this video explains the system quite well. It might not all be relevant now as some laws / rules have been tweaked over the last couple of years since this video was uploaded.

'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
vinyl

Post by vinyl »

Hi,
zootini wrote: - Do you require a licence to open a CSC in Barcelona? If so where and how do you acquire one?
You need a license. Currently the council does not grant more licenses. You have two options: open a club illegally or buy a license to an existing club.
zootini wrote: - Can cannabis be grown on the private premises operating as a club?
OMG! NO :?
zootini wrote: - Can the club be operated as a business through the sale of drinks/food?
The municipality does not allow the sale of food the clubs, but the reality is different.
You need more information to open a club, contact a federation of associations, they will help you.