joining clubs in spain,this may help

madmaxxx

joining clubs in spain,this may help

Post by madmaxxx »

looking at going to spain in sep,because it cost to join the clubs and i want to score straight off the plane, i found this on we be high, http://webehigh.org/barcelona-spain/ there help get your memberships,ready before you arrive and hopefully suggest some high quality clubs.

Yossarian22

Re: joining clubs in spain,this may help

Post by Yossarian22 »

I haven't taken the tour you suggest but I would recommend contact Russ at Marijuana games. Nice guy, has good connections in the Barcelona cannabis world. And he doesn't ask for any kind of payment.
choc0block

Post by choc0block »

I sent an email to barcelona@webehigh to enquire about sorting something in Lanzarote and got a reply from Russ @ Marijuana games. He was very helpful and responded very quickly too. Sadly he could not help me.
If I was going to Barcalona then I would defo contact barcelona@webehigh to sort it before going.
Hope it works out for you madmaxxx
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

thanks,keep them coming
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Hi guys.

Anybody know if this method works?

I'm going to Barcelona in a months time and are currently looking for ways I can get any weed/hash

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. :)
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

KrazeUK wrote:Hi guys.

Anybody know if this method works?

I'm going to Barcelona in a months time and are currently looking for ways I can get any weed/hash

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. :)
you need somebody to refer you into the club , is what some people told me

websites say you need a spanish adress, just remember some random street you saw
while on your way there
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The Dragon La Rambla is the best club for sure, but I don't think they let non-Spanish residents join anymore

I was also a member of "Amsterdam Cannabis Associacón" in Rambla de Raval, they definitely got most of their business from tourists subscriptions.

But I left Barcelona last summer after nearly half a year living there, and when I was leaving they were definitely cracking down on tourist memberships. Still others have told me if you ask the right people you can certainly find memberships as Spaniards (or Catlans should I say) aren't exactly the type of folks to be phased by the formalities of rules.

I plan on going back this summer for a visit too, so I should look into it. I have a contact there who sells and makes concentrates for the clubs so I'll see what he says and try to get back to ya guys with some info.

Enjoy BCN, if you can find the dank nug there, it's a hell of a lot cheaper then here (6-8 euro per gram for the shit that goes for 10-12 here; or if you want some nice Spanish outdoor you can pay like 3-5 per gram)

Visca el Barça!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

just rent airbnb and get a receipt off the landlord for the rent, then you have your address. with proof.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
herbmasters

Post by herbmasters »

I went to a place in the gothic called http://www.remedybarcelona.com and was very impressed. More of a club atmosphere, and with strains and variety to match Amsterdam. Membership was for 1 year so it was the only place I checked out while I was there over the holidays.