Malaga / Marbella area

MallowKream

Malaga / Marbella area

Post by MallowKream »

Hey all,

Off for a holiday soon, can anyone let me know if

a) there are any CSC's / coffee shops open in that area at the moment?

b) they can offer any advice in obtaining some buds out there?

P.M's most welcome

MK

KeyMonCha

Re: Malaga / Marbella area

Post by KeyMonCha »

Hope you managed to enjoy your trip! :mrgreen:
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

Heading to malaga/marbella area in 3 weeks , if anybody has any help down there I would really appreciate it :D
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

As far as I know ALL clubs in Malaga have been shutdown by the local authorities and those that have since opened up are a referral only ones and only for locals. You will not get an invite.

Marbella:

Verde and OCC seem to be the main ones with regular product available and tale walk in applications.

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

Thanks db , it does seem Malaga has clamped down on the club's there , I've got an invite to occ so I should be grand , cheers for the reply
DonMarciano

Post by DonMarciano »

damagedagain wrote: Fri 25th Aug 2017 11:53 am Thanks db , it does seem Malaga has clamped down on the club's there , I've got an invite to occ so I should be grand , cheers for the reply
I ll be there next week as well for 2 weeks and I was in touch with OCC who just told me to turn up, and i was also in touch with a girl on twitter who has been this summer and said it was cool, we ll see! While another one closeby called "Mo Faya" are stricter about who joins apparently, they told me they need proof of residency, etc
Not sure Verde is actually still open...
I ll report back anyways

Damagedagain, how did u get an invite, is it a referral or were u just in touch with them in OCC?
DonMarciano

Post by DonMarciano »

So, I m back and can confirm OCC is legit! :D
It is located on a rooftop and, as you would imagine, it is not signposted outside on the street but if you get a bit of information on the net beforehand you should find it easy enough.
At arrival, I just rang the doorbell and was buzzed in straight away. They were getting some bits and pieces delivered for the place so i had to wait a bit on the couches in the main room before getting in the office behind to get shown the goods and served.
It gave me the chance to sympathise with an Italian lad who lives close to Marbella and was there to get a little hash before heading out for dinner with his wife. After about 20-25 minutes wait, between a couple taking a long time to get out of the office and all the coming & going of the stools etc being delivered, the room was getting well packed and my Italian friend was also starting to get a little impatient as his wife was waiting in the car :)
Finally I got in with my new pal, invited him to get served first thinking of the waiting wife in the car and giving me the opportunity to look at the menu. About 8 varieties of each, prices ranging from 7 to 9 E/g.
My turn now! I was asked if I was a resident or tourist, and as a tourist i got a 1 month membership card for a fiver, no other questions asked. I got 2 kinds of weed and 1 piece of hash.

Weed:
Amnesia - 8E/g: very dense buds, well dried and frosty, not a huge smell of it but good taste on the smoke, quite earthy not very fruity, packed a good punch.
Moby Dick: 7E/g: taste was very White Widow dominant, effects quite uplifting
As far as I remember, there was also some Sour Amnesia (8E), Shining Silver Haze (7E), cookies(6E), and a couple more

Hash:
Nicole Kush Hash (8E/g) : Very crumbly, soft press, light coloured hash (pic on their instagram), excellent smooth taste, with a very particular aftertaste and smell, I would say kind of haze-ish.

I ended up going a second times the week after and got some more Hash

Gardella (7E/g): Classic Moroccan hash, light coloured, great clean taste.
Juanita (8E/g) : Hash made from the "Juanita la Lagrimosa" strain, aspect and texture quite similar to the Nicole Kush Hash but darker and more oily, quite spicy and earthy flavors
Other on the menu was: "Vin Diesel", 0, 90's (all quite classic oldschool moroccans), Mango, critical, lemon
Weed wise, they had new strains on: NYC Diesel, Exo Cheese as far as i remember

If you are going around Marbella and are finding it hard to find it, you can always send me a message :wink:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DonMarciano wrote: Sun 24th Sep 2017 09:46 pm So, I m back and can confirm OCC is legit! :D
Nice write-up, I will be in Malaga on my way to Morocco at some stage next year, might swing by.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

Occ is now closed ,they got raided for the 7 th time and the owner's have said it wont be opening again :(
Talhahaha

Post by Talhahaha »

Sorry to hear this.
Does anyone know of any decent friendly clubs in the Malaga area?
DonMarciano

Post by DonMarciano »

Talhahaha wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 11:52 pm Sorry to hear this.
Does anyone know of any decent friendly clubs in the Malaga area?
Might be a bit of a late answer but Mo Faya has reopened in Marbella
There are about 6 or 7 in Benalmadena/Torremolinos now, as well as 1 in Fuengirola
You'll find them all referenced on Google maps :wink:
Talhahaha

Post by Talhahaha »

Many thanks for the info. Atb