Barcelona smoker buddy

jaiw

Barcelona smoker buddy

Post by jaiw »

Hi all, I'm looking to go to Barcelona in June or July to check out the scene over there. I'm planning on travelling solo but thought I'd ask if anybody else was up for meeting up and 'exploring' the scene together.

About me: female, early 30s, sane, professional and of course I've got an awesome sense of humour!

Papi

Re: Barcelona smoker buddy

Post by Papi »

jaiw wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2017 09:24 pm Hi all, I'm looking to go to Barcelona in June or July to check out the scene over there. I'm planning on travelling solo but thought I'd ask if anybody else was up for meeting up and 'exploring' the scene together.

About me: female, early 30s, sane, professional and of course I've got an awesome sense of humour!
I'm planning my b-day trip to Barcelona in July, cannabis scene already properly checked there, so no hit&miss:) Professional in inhaling cannabis? Then you'll be fine, not quite sure about the sanity factor :lol: Happy Easter btw:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

Papi, professional inhaler-indeed! :lol: Happy Easter to you, too. I hope you have had some chocolate goodness!

Hmm, the fact that I had to state my sanity levels might suggest otherwise!
Papi

Post by Papi »

jaiw wrote: Sun 16th Apr 2017 10:06 pm Papi, professional inhaler-indeed! :lol: Happy Easter to you, too. I hope you have had some chocolate goodness!

Hmm, the fact that I had to state my sanity levels might suggest otherwise!

Well. we'll just have to find out for ourselves;)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

I'll let you know my travel plans when I have then sorted, Papi! I am currently thinking 23-27 June.