Heading out next week

tollesburydave

Heading out next week

Post by tollesburydave »

Sooo... Heading out to Barca (or the south-east coast) next Monday, hopefully for life, maybe just the summer, worst comes to worst- 2 months of happy living :) Just seeking a bit of advice from people in the know.. Do I always need a reference for getting into a club ? Can I join a club when I arrive late (10pm) ? Best clubs ? Looking to hear from people out there, or that have been there, I've done all I can with t'internet :D

djgtp

Re: Heading out next week

Post by djgtp »

I first went to barcelona in Oct 2015. Before going I had checked website webehigh that basically refers you to some guy who can introduce you to a club. I was going to do that when I found another website cannabisbarcelona.com. This recommends you send an email to clubs direct asking for an invitation. I emailed and was invited to join Dragon on las ramblas. I had to confirm a day or two before I arrived and was given their address and instructions. It cost €40 for a years membership which after reading since may be a bit on the high side. Once inside there was plenty of space to relax, drinks on sale and bongs for use etc. At the counter it was €10 for 0.7g or €20 for 2g. There's three or four of sativa / indica strains on offer (6-8 in total). I don't think they had any hash when I went (was there again Jan 2016). Top quality buds. This place was open 1pm til midnight everyday. I'm sure if you confirmed in email day or so before you'd be ok to join at 10pm.

I did a similar thing in Ibiza last summer. Found if any clubs on the island on weedmaps.com. Emailed same sort of thing as id sent to dragon to a club called Cloud in Ibiza town. They offered membership after I'd sent a bit of an intro bout myself (they'd asked for). This one was in a more residential area and once inside it was €15 to join for 3 months. They had loads of choice indoor, outdoor, hash at either €9 or 14 per g. Bud tender offered to do €10 of whichever I wanted.

Hope thats of some use and you manage get an invitation to join somewhere. Sure you'll have no problems! Let us know how it goes
Papi

Post by Papi »

djgtp wrote: Mon 1st May 2017 05:43 pm I first went to barcelona in Oct 2015. Before going I had checked website webehigh that basically refers you to some guy who can introduce you to a club. I was going to do that when I found another website cannabisbarcelona.com. This recommends you send an email to clubs direct asking for an invitation. I emailed and was invited to join Dragon on las ramblas. I had to confirm a day or two before I arrived and was given their address and instructions. It cost €40 for a years membership which after reading since may be a bit on the high side. Once inside there was plenty of space to relax, drinks on sale and bongs for use etc. At the counter it was €10 for 0.7g or €20 for 2g. There's three or four of sativa / indica strains on offer (6-8 in total). I don't think they had any hash when I went (was there again Jan 2016). Top quality buds. This place was open 1pm til midnight everyday. I'm sure if you confirmed in email day or so before you'd be ok to join at 10pm.

I did a similar thing in Ibiza last summer. Found if any clubs on the island on weedmaps.com. Emailed same sort of thing as id sent to dragon to a club called Cloud in Ibiza town. They offered membership after I'd sent a bit of an intro bout myself (they'd asked for). This one was in a more residential area and once inside it was €15 to join for 3 months. They had loads of choice indoor, outdoor, hash at either €9 or 14 per g. Bud tender offered to do €10 of whichever I wanted.

Hope thats of some use and you manage get an invitation to join somewhere. Sure you'll have no problems! Let us know how it goes

Dragon is a fucking tourist trap mate, ridiculous membership charge and prices like in Dam not in Barcelona.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Papi

Post by Papi »

tollesburydave wrote: Sun 30th Apr 2017 03:18 am Sooo... Heading out to Barca (or the south-east coast) next Monday, hopefully for life, maybe just the summer, worst comes to worst- 2 months of happy living :) Just seeking a bit of advice from people in the know.. Do I always need a reference for getting into a club ? Can I join a club when I arrive late (10pm) ? Best clubs ? Looking to hear from people out there, or that have been there, I've done all I can with t'internet :D

Explained you all through DM, have a great one brother
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Thanks Papi. I did get that impression about the Dragon club but it was just convenient. Both times I was with someone who didn't smoke so I just went with the closest place I could find. Be useful to hear what u gotta say so if u get a chance and don't mind could u send the same DM to me please? Also, any info about Madrid or other cities with clubs worth a visit??

Tollesburydave - hope u have a great time in Barcelona / Spain. Good luck!
tollesburydave

Post by tollesburydave »

Cheers guys :) Papi you star. I'll pm you over the weekend.... soooo busy at the mo, packing :)
Papi

Post by Papi »

tollesburydave wrote: Thu 4th May 2017 11:46 pm Cheers guys :) Papi you star. I'll pm you over the weekend.... soooo busy at the mo, packing :)
No problem man, waiting for the message