Mojácar, Almería

avfc-herbalist

Mojácar, Almería

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Hello guys :D
The lady and I are off to Mojacar, Almeria (South of Spain) in September and was just wondering if anyone has been or has any knowledge about any clubs around the area?

If all fails I'll just have to embarrass my lady by asking random people on the street :lol:!
With Morocco just over the Mediterranean Sea I'm hoping to get some nice hash lol.

Any help or pointers would be very much appreciated :mrgreen:

Cheers 8)
Last edited by avfc-herbalist on Tue 12th Sep 2017 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

sit back, blaze ganja and chill
djgtp

Re: Mojacar, Almeria

Post by djgtp »

On weedmaps nearest seems to be in Aguilas

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/cartagena

There's a review in English but doesn't say if they are resident or tourist. Try emailing them telling them your name, age, where u from, when u going and why you'd like to join. Has worked for me in the past (Barca and Ibiza)
avfc-herbalist

Re: Mojacar, Almeria

Post by avfc-herbalist »

djgtp wrote: Thu 6th Jul 2017 12:51 pm On weedmaps nearest seems to be in Aguilas

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/cartagena

There's a review in English but doesn't say if they are resident or tourist. Try emailing them telling them your name, age, where u from, when u going and why you'd like to join. Has worked for me in the past (Barca and Ibiza)
Lovely stuff! Thank you very much mate :mrgreen:
I wonder why weed maps didn't come up in my Google search. I'll email them once I know the distance between where I'm staying and there. The review makes it seem like they're ok with tourists!

I really do appreciate your help mate! Cheers 8)
avfc-herbalist

Re: Mojácar, Almería

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Hello fellow Herbalists! I'm back from Spain with some information regarding the South. There are no clubs in Mojácar unfortunately. It's very hard to obtain anything in Mojácar to be honest, was there for a week and we only saw one person smoking a spliff. I asked all the lucky lucky men in the area but all they did was the thumb across the throat action like it's a big no no. It's such a big no no here that a couple of them called me the bandito :lol:. "Hey bandito did you find?".

If you're in the area, Garrucha has a better cannabis scene so we were told but it's still not a guarantee unfortunately. Better to ask people there at night time. Garrucha also has a grow shop.

BUT

Luckily for the lady and I we had arranged to meet an old CSC owner from Almería. (Almería is about an hour away from Mojácar.)

I emailed the club in July not knowing it was no longer active and got a reply saying the club was no more. After a few more emails we decided to make friends and meet up once the Herbalette and I were in Spain. Happy days!

We met last week and English and Spanish was being spoken and Google translate was being used like it's never been used before lol. They picked us up and took us to their home. They were very very nice people, our new Spanish family! Had an amazing time with them. Smoked some amazing herb and some sticky icky isolator type stuff! We spent €100 and it was worth every penny!

Stash (€100)

White Rhino

Critical Amnesia

Sticky icky isolator type stuff

Joint bubbles

We had an amazing time in Spain!
Papi

Post by Papi »

It's rosin/bho not isolator:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Papi wrote: Tue 12th Sep 2017 03:14 pm It's rosin/bho not isolator:)
Cheers for the clarification Papi :D I'm very much a novice when it comes to that sort of stuff :lol:.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Judging by the structure and looks, more rosin than bho:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Steelpulse

Post by Steelpulse »

Hey guys...anyone still around here? Give me a shout, i’d like some info on the area :)