Barça cannabis club etiquette?

Kenshiro

Barça cannabis club etiquette?

Post by Kenshiro »

So I've got a 3 day trip organised for next month..and have had a few people trying to tell me you have to be careful on how you interact at the clubs and that its advisable to go with a local?

Some people saying some clubs get funny if you start asking about prices??! Is this just a case of here say, one off bad experience, shitty club example bullshit or is there some things to consider in your approach and interaction with BT's in Barça clubs.
Any info or direction appreciated

Papi

Re: Barça cannabis club etiquette?

Post by Papi »

sNc wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 12:20 am So I've got a 3 day trip organised for next month..and have had a few people trying to tell me you have to be careful on how you interact at the clubs and that its advisable to go with a local?

Some people saying some clubs get funny if you start asking about prices??! Is this just a case of here say, one off bad experience, shitty club example bullshit or is there some things to consider in your approach and interaction with BT's in Barça clubs.
Any info or direction appreciated

I think those people either went to shitty places or are talking out of their asses:) Only thing you need to remember is that you are not in Dam, so don't go out of the clubs with baggies of weed in your hand, don't smoke a joint just outside of the club/don't stand around smoking. If you're extra paranoid you can always keep the weed near your balls cause that's the only place Spanish police can't search you:D And no, you don't need to go with a local, everything that i'll send you will be more than sufficient:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

I'm heading over next month, in about 5 weeks in fact. I've never used the clubs, always got satisfaction off brand, but I've been doing some research through IG, FB and whatnot. Papi, would you have any recommendations for particular clubs?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Yes i do, but i'll elaborate on any recommendations when i get back next week, cause i'm checking out couple more places so maybe there are more gems:) But saying for right now: La Kalada, The Backyard, We Flowers, The Plug. The nectarboys clubs which has been opened like 4 days ago looks pretty interesting especially with some serious Cali stock in there. So i'll get back to you with all updates as i get back
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Cheers Papi. Any idea of the prices of the Cali stuff? iirc you mentioned 150 an eighth on another thread, which is just bonkers, and who knows if it's Cali?

And can really well (organically) grown, flushed and cured weed, from proven genetics, be much better depending on the origin? Or maybe it's concentrates? I know they do this particularly well across the pond.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Shufflepop wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 04:07 pm Cheers Papi. Any idea of the prices of the Cali stuff? iirc you mentioned 150 an eighth on another thread, which is just bonkers, and who knows if it's Cali?
That price was from a private source and it's certi cookiesfam, gsb, dosidos and shit. And it's not really much different from the UK prices for that stuff, still of course it's fucking ridiculous, for 150e i can get shitfaced in Barcelona on so many levels that Cali weed doesn't cover it. That saying, when The Plug has some certi Cali it usually goes between 25-30e/g. I'll keep you updated how it is in other places, but i presume at the Nectarboys clubs prices are the same, gonna know everything by friday:)
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Yes, it's mad money, especially for Spain I think, where the general cost of living is about half what it is where I am. I'd prob pay 25 a g for a top shelf stash, stick in a jar for an occasion type of thing.

Have a blast, look forward to your report.
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Papi wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 02:43 pm Yes i do, but i'll elaborate on any recommendations when i get back next week, cause i'm checking out couple more places so maybe there are more gems:)
So Papi, you survived?
Talhahaha

Post by Talhahaha »

:D
Looking forward to hearing more about Barcelona.