spannnabis 2018

Smirks

Re: spannnabis 2018

Post by Smirks »

Thinking I might go to this, who else is confirmed?

Papi

Post by Papi »

Smirks wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2018 02:14 pm Thinking I might go to this, who else is confirmed?
I thought i'd be enough for you:( A well rounded crew is gonna be there from cannabis community, can't wait:) Couple of guys from here as well, RoMoney, Shaggy for example
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Hi Papi, lol yes you certainly are. Will message you to discuss details.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Smirks wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2018 04:12 pm Hi Papi, lol yes you certainly are. Will message you to discuss details.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: would be good to have you onboard:D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Basswee wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2018 12:25 am
DjShaggy wrote: Thu 25th Jan 2018 12:19 pm
maybe even remedy if im in the area

will be happy to help folk with membership if needed.
Avoid remedy, they closed and open again recently...
If some people need to visit some clubs with good quality and prices, I know where to go without paying 20 eur every where .. That's for the center ...
Then if you wish to get the finest it's another story, we better talk details in private ... ;)
im already a member of several clubs, out of the tourist traps in the gothic qtr remedy is for me one of the better places to hang... i like their games room and get on well with the staff. (personally i spend my time in HQ, why go anywhere else?)

my offer of assistance re- membership is valid for anywhere, not just remedy, and is open to anyone who needs it. oh and i wont charge you :-)
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Papi

Post by Papi »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 6th Feb 2018 09:50 am
Basswee wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2018 12:25 am
DjShaggy wrote: Thu 25th Jan 2018 12:19 pm
maybe even remedy if im in the area

will be happy to help folk with membership if needed.
Avoid remedy, they closed and open again recently...
If some people need to visit some clubs with good quality and prices, I know where to go without paying 20 eur every where .. That's for the center ...
Then if you wish to get the finest it's another story, we better talk details in private ... ;)
im already a member of several clubs, out of the tourist traps in the gothic qtr remedy is for me one of the better places to hang... i like their games room and get on well with the staff. (personally i spend my time in HQ, why go anywhere else?)

my offer of assistance re- membership is valid for anywhere, not just remedy, and is open to anyone who needs it. oh and i wont charge you :-)

I see that some advertisers from Instagram have made their way here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Yes Papi ;) I was on forums way before to have a smartphone, ..
Djshaggy I respect your opinion ! If you both knows, I'm really community based and share the good spots ;) I have also some preferences for places "to hang".

About advertisement : I will be judging (open to public and pro) the Monsters Cup .. Anyone else here ?
Tickets are limited and I feel it will be interesting... Rosin, Bho or flowers ..that's the question .. (Ice O ? :?: )
Papi

Post by Papi »

Basswee wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 02:31 am Yes Papi ;) I was on forums way before to have a smartphone, ..
Djshaggy I respect your opinion ! If you both knows, I'm really community based and share the good spots ;) I have also some preferences for places "to hang".

About advertisement : I will be judging (open to public and pro) the Monsters Cup .. Anyone else here ?
Tickets are limited and I feel it will be interesting... Rosin, Bho or flowers ..that's the question .. (Ice O ? :?: )

I'm judging flowers with Shaggy
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Thats cool ! The one you are sure to get some return :p out of ..
I m still unsure what to pick.. See you there, we'll be around and I'll be happy to share and meet and greets you ;)

There is also a Dabadoo and that "so called" cannabis cup, but I don't see this as a good investment .. So I'v set up an arrangement with a few of my clubs only for the spannabis for the people who really wish to see a few spot with some special stuff (not the most famous ones) or a place where you could actually find space to chill (not always the case in some clubs during spannabis)...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Papi wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 08:48 am
Basswee wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 02:31 am Yes Papi ;) I was on forums way before to have a smartphone, ..

I'm judging flowers with Shaggy
really looking forward to it!
jjmcjohnson

Post by jjmcjohnson »

Hmmmm really tempted but I imagine accommodation and flights are gonna be hella expensive from the UK last-minute
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

jjmcjohnson wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 08:05 pm Hmmmm really tempted but I imagine accommodation and flights are gonna be hella expensive from the UK last-minute
i think you will be surprised, I got a hotel for 6 nights for £300. flights cost me about £50, however it was a few weeks ago that i booked the flights.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 08:26 pm
jjmcjohnson wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 08:05 pm Hmmmm really tempted but I imagine accommodation and flights are gonna be hella expensive from the UK last-minute
i think you will be surprised, I got a hotel for 6 nights for £300. flights cost me about £50, however it was a few weeks ago that i booked the flights.
Barca is much cheaper than AMS also, so you need less of a budget once you land.

What's the craic then, who is officially signed up? Think it's just myself, yourself, Basswee and Papi so far. I'm flying out this Saturday for the first leg of my trip. The week in work can't end quick enough, I'm already mentally checked out now that I'm over the mid-week hump!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I’ll be there 7-12.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Smirks wrote: Wed 21st Feb 2018 06:14 pm I’ll be there 7-12.

Tango, Echo, Delta, Foxtrot,

Fellow Bongmaster on board i repeat, fellow Bongmaster on board

Over