spannnabis 2018

RoMoney

Re: spannnabis 2018

Post by RoMoney »

Smirks wrote: Wed 21st Feb 2018 06:14 pm I’ll be there 7-12.
Good man Smirks! Hopefully see you there at some point.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Here it comes, just round the corner...

Spannabis and The Monsters Cup

Here are some of the events being held at the clubs during spannabis week;)

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Papi

Post by Papi »

ATTENTION ALL SPANNABIS ATTENDEES:

The Backyard will be opened from 10am to 2am from 5.03 to 11.03, oh my fucking god :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Yes hahaha, the famous Wake And Bake
Was mad last year !

I'll be mostly around we flowers, backyard, nectar (the 6th for Monsters cup event, especially), NPK for the glass event, Lakalada maybe but like backyard it depends at what time, sure can forget it for the events. Also I'll be going Dabadoo, seems like they have a good load of competitors this year .. Mila's Back !

Then around a few others smaller clubs but with great events or stuff (not partners who paid to be holding Monsters cup event, but competitors) like alma/059...they are going to have fire on the shelf ! And other smaller clubs just to find space to chill with friends and where there is still nice flavours !
Also some new clubs opening ..If anyone needs help : i'm really reactive on instagram and you can see quite a little bit in the stories (but just a little bit) @bcnweed_tour
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Basswee wrote: Sat 3rd Mar 2018 01:18 am Yes hahaha, the famous Wake And Bake
Was mad last year !

I'll be mostly around we flowers, backyard, nectar (the 6th for Monsters cup event, especially), NPK for the glass event, Lakalada maybe but like backyard it depends at what time, sure can forget it for the events. Also I'll be going Dabadoo, seems like they have a good load of competitors this year .. Mila's Back !

Then around a few others smaller clubs but with great events or stuff (not partners who paid to be holding Monsters cup event, but competitors) like alma/059...they are going to have fire on the shelf ! And other smaller clubs just to find space to chill with friends and where there is still nice flavours !
Also some new clubs opening ..If anyone needs help : i'm really reactive on instagram and you can see quite a little bit in the stories (but just a little bit) @bcnweed_tour
so what "smaller quieter clubs with space to chill and fire on the shelves" do you recommend?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

DJShaggy you can see it in my post ;) I named 2 already and I'm willing to share more in private as these aren't really the clubs "for everyone"..

One of them was Winner at Monsters cup in Hash category : 2nd and 3rd Place with SMOG and Clementine (can see pictures way back on my insta : https://www.instagram.com/bcnweed_tour/ or on facebook) ... they carry also the products of the winner in Drysift (MM extracts) who make super nice fullmelt ice as well available there. Also they carry the herb from Growers With Attitude : winners in Spannabis and Monsters cup for the herb (most potent and clean with GG#4 for the first and 1st place flowers with Zkittles for the second), .. just to show it was one of the spot ;) .. Still now !
The other I named won with the drysift collab growers with attitude and konfa at spannabis...

i'll be welcome to help around out of spannabis time, also much easier to meet and share with you when its not this "busy" time of the year ..