spannnabis 2018

DjShaggy

spannnabis 2018

Post by DjShaggy »

so this is happening. a huge attendance from the uk this year! ill be there from the 7th till the 13th in a huge cloud of smoke! looking forward to meeting a few new people and smoking a shit tonne of top quality weed!

ill be found in or around :
HQbarcelona (my very favorite place in barcelona)
the plug BCN
terpzarmy
nectar
backyard
maybe even remedy if im in the area

will be happy to help folk with membership if needed.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Re: spannnabis 2018

Post by OneHighMofo »

I'm definitely considering a quick couple of days :)
Papi

Post by Papi »

You know i'm there:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 12:47 pm I'm definitely considering a quick couple of days :)
Share a flat? Somebody get accommodation sorted and I'll book that flight stat! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜œ
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

It looks pretty epic and I saw on a recent Hash Church episode that they will be holding a Legends of Hashish there this year too during the same time!

I was meant to be in Morocco around that time, maybe I should review, or perhaps swing by Barca going to or from Morocco :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 08:57 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 12:47 pm I'm definitely considering a quick couple of days :)
Share a flat? Somebody get accommodation sorted and I'll book that flight stat! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜œ
Oh man now you're talking :) what are flight prices like from the Dam? I just looked and they are pretty expensive at such short notice from here.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Papi wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 07:53 pm You know i'm there:)
Bro how much were private rooms at that hostel you were staying in during our recent trip?
And do you know of any decent apartments?
Papi

Post by Papi »

OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 09:43 pm
Papi wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 07:53 pm You know i'm there:)
Bro how much were private rooms at that hostel you were staying in during our recent trip?
And do you know of any decent apartments?
Around 25-30e/night as far as i remember
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Frenchy Cannoli workshop on during Spannabis too.

Papi

Post by Papi »

LAst year the man held the workshop himself as well
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Papi wrote: ↑Sat 27th Jan 2018 07:25 pm LAst year the man held the workshop himself as well

Did you get to go?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So, should be there from 7th-9th!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYI9t-I6qo
Last edited by RoMoney on Mon 29th Jan 2018 06:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

RoMoney wrote: ↑Sat 27th Jan 2018 11:03 am Frenchy Cannoli workshop on during Spannabis too.
I kind of feel like these appearances are a bit surplus to requirments now and to be honest they feel like somethign of a cash-cow.
Don't get me wrong I have great respect for Canoli I've been following his techniques for years but they are well known within the community and are easy to find online should one be so inclined:

I'm paraphrasing heavily but it essentially boils down to:

1. Use ice cold water with as little ice as possible rather than relying on cold water with lots of ice. Cold helps the trichomes seperate into the water, ice just smashes plant material into the mix resulting in a lower potenty/flavour product.

2. Movement not agitation (heavy agitation smashes plant material into the mix)

3. Air dry

4. Finish off by forming your dried hash into temple balls using warm water inside a glass bottle as a rolling pin, knead the hash back and forth inside clingfilm/saranwrap. There are a bazillion YouTube videos of him doing this.

I guess people get a kick out of hearing it from the horses mouth. That and I'm a cycnical tight-wad of course.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Mon 29th Jan 2018 04:00 pm
RoMoney wrote: ↑Sat 27th Jan 2018 11:03 am Frenchy Cannoli workshop on during Spannabis too.
I kind of feel like these appearances are a bit surplus to requirments now and to be honest they feel like somethign of a cash-cow.
Don't get me wrong I have great respect for Canoli I've been following his techniques for years but they are well known within the community and are easy to find online should one be so inclined:

I'm paraphrasing heavily but it essentially boils down to:

1. Use ice cold water with as little ice as possible rather than relying on cold water with lots of ice. Cold helps the trichomes seperate into the water, ice just smashes plant material into the mix resulting in a lower potenty/flavour product.

2. Movement not agitation (heavy agitation smashes plant material into the mix)

3. Air dry

4. Finish off by forming your dried hash into temple balls using warm water inside a glass bottle as a rolling pin, knead the hash back and forth inside clingfilm/saranwrap. There are a bazillion YouTube videos of him doing this.

I guess people get a kick out of hearing it from the horses mouth. That and I'm a cycnical tight-wad of course.
I think you're spot on, I think people pay so they get to meet him more than to learn. To learn you just need to read his weed world articles or watch his vids. Didn't realise the price though, just looked on evenbrite and it's $265.99 (didn't know they had dollars in Spain ^_^ ) which is criminal!
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

DjShaggy wrote: ↑Thu 25th Jan 2018 12:19 pm
maybe even remedy if im in the area

will be happy to help folk with membership if needed.
Avoid remedy, they closed and open again recently...
If some people need to visit some clubs with good quality and prices, I know where to go without paying 20 eur every where .. That's for the center ...
Then if you wish to get the finest it's another story, we better talk details in private ... ;)
OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Mon 29th Jan 2018 04:00 pm
I kind of feel like these appearances are a bit surplus to requirments now
Thats interesting if you have the cash and the will to go and hear it yeah .. I got enough with the videos :)
Great guy though yeah for sure !

I totally agree with you OneHighMofo

Any people coming for spannabis or any time looking for : full melt hash, proper rosin, dry sift, hash, best homegrown strains (not the average classic haze etc ..) : get in pm or through insta I'll give you the infos on directions ... ( :wink: win-win ;) :wink: )