Help for a medicinal user

ChrisL

Help for a medicinal user

Post by ChrisL »

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could give some advice please

I'm in Barcelona with a friend who is a medical user and he is recovering from some serious surgery and we have got a few invites for cannabis clubs onnline, been to a couple and seems like nice weed but quite expensive

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on if anywhere that was taking new members where it would be possible to buy an ounce or two at a fair price to head out into the countryside with

Any advice on where to get some good CBD oil would really help as well

Thank you

RoMoney

Re: Help for a medicinal user

Post by RoMoney »

Hi Chris,

CBD oil, you do not need to go to Barca for this it is legally available in most Western countries. What is recommended, depends on the ailment, you could contact your local Cannabis Compassion Club for some guidance there or check online though information on dosages is sketchy. There can be differences in quality also once you do know the dosage for example depending on whether it's full spectrum CBD or not etc, inhaling vs eating etc.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Basswee

Re: Help for a medicinal user

Post by Basswee »

I know some clubs with a Medical program. Once you are registered there you get a pourcentage. And the prices are already moderate (not like where you ve been)

Contact me in private I will put you in contact if you wish : especially if you have a Doctor recommendation or any paper that prove you use cannabis for medical reason. I know at least 2 clubs with such program but mainly one which work with a real doctor ! It needs a bit of organisation though : appointment etc ..

Again : I'm not offering this help with commercial intention !!! :(