Barcelona Headshops

RoMoney

Barcelona Headshops

Post by RoMoney »

If you're used to Amsterdam, where you can buy pipes and bongs, every 2 metres, Barca is a little different. Usually in Spain you can get shitty pipes or bongs in the Tobacco shops but if you want a proper headshop the below is a good list (I've been in Plant of Life and The Head Shop and both were decent). As Barca is so much bigger than Amsterdam it's always good to plan ahead and know where you're going :)

http://marijuanagames.org/head-shops-in ... ona-spain/

If anyone knows any other good ones not on the list please share.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
KrazeUK

Re: Barcelona Headshops

Post by KrazeUK »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 06:34 am If you're used to Amsterdam, where you can buy pipes and bongs, every 2 metres, Barca is a little different. Usually in Spain you can get shitty pipes or bongs in the Tobacco shops but if you want a proper headshop the below is a good list (I've been in Plant of Life and The Head Shop and both were decent). As Barca is so much bigger than Amsterdam it's always good to plan ahead and know where you're going :)

Yo RoMoney. Hope you’re all good my friend. I’m off to BCN in July and wanted to know the situation with coffeeshops there. I’m staying about 20 min from the centre with a couple friends and wondered if it was possible to get a membership, stock up on enough for the trip (probably around 10g) and then take it to where we’re staying?

Not sure if the shops allow this much to be purchased or if they frown on you taking it out of the premesis etc.

Any help on this would be good thanks buddy :mrgreen:
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

KrazeUK wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 11:23 am
RoMoney wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 06:34 am If you're used to Amsterdam, where you can buy pipes and bongs, every 2 metres, Barca is a little different. Usually in Spain you can get shitty pipes or bongs in the Tobacco shops but if you want a proper headshop the below is a good list (I've been in Plant of Life and The Head Shop and both were decent). As Barca is so much bigger than Amsterdam it's always good to plan ahead and know where you're going :)

Yo RoMoney. Hope you’re all good my friend. I’m off to BCN in July and wanted to know the situation with coffeeshops there. I’m staying about 20 min from the centre with a couple friends and wondered if it was possible to get a membership, stock up on enough for the trip (probably around 10g) and then take it to where we’re staying?

Not sure if the shops allow this much to be purchased or if they frown on you taking it out of the premesis etc.

Hey man, have a looking at Lemmings Directory by post code and you should be able to find places near where you are staying.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=35092

You can have a look in the Cannabis Clubs Reviews forum for specific clubs or there might be reviews on Google or Weedmaps sometimes. Generally speaking it's best to look for them on Instagram and contact them there looking for an invite, though some place may require you to know a member and if you know a member you can get an invite through them.

As for a limit I've never heard of one and once you don't walk outside with lots of bags of weed in your hand like an idiot you should be fine. Post up a review of wherever you end up going, interested to hear about more places!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
zlw

Post by zlw »

I went to Plant of Life. Bought there a quartz banger which.. didn't fit my rig and any other rig at the clubs. :?
I guess they have they're own standard :lol:

Not sure what exactly u need from a headshop, but for vape/dab related equipment just go to Boombap and don't bother with any other place
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 12:09 pm
KrazeUK wrote: Mon 7th May 2018 11:23 am

Hey man, have a looking at Lemmings Directory by post code and you should be able to find places near where you are staying.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=35092

You can have a look in the Cannabis Clubs Reviews forum for specific clubs or there might be reviews on Google or Weedmaps sometimes. Generally speaking it's best to look for them on Instagram and contact them there looking for an invite, though some place may require you to know a member and if you know a member you can get an invite through them.

As for a limit I've never heard of one and once you don't walk outside with lots of bags of weed in your hand like an idiot you should be fine. Post up a review of wherever you end up going, interested to hear about more places!
Hi RoMoney thanks a lot for the details man. Will look into that now.

Hoping one of the community can give me a hand (the infamous Papi) perhaps :mrgreen:

Will definitely report back on my findings. It’s my first trip away with the same friends I usually go to Dam with. I’m hopeful it’s just as good but with better weather haha :lol:

Thanks again mate, appreciate it.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin