LLMReb to Crested Butte, CO!

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
LLMReb

LLMReb to Crested Butte, CO!

Post by LLMReb »

Visiting Crested Butte for fly fishing, hiking, Beer & Chili Fest, and sampling the 4 COffeeshops there. Should be a grand time.

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where- ... ted-butte/

I shall keep everyone posted.

Willjay

Re: LLMReb to Crested Butte, CO!

Post by Willjay »

Have fun :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

One of the most beautiful places in Colorado. Enjoy.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Willjay wrote: Wed 6th Sep 2017 10:21 pm Have fun :mrgreen:
Thanks! You getting ready to enjoy some nice PA outdoor? Should be harvest time in 6 weeks!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Day 1 so far:

Arrived in Gunnison. Took 6 hours to get here (vs 12 to AMS). Just as you walk out of the airport to the rental cars, what building is directly across the street? Cannabis Cabin. I didn't stop, so I don't really know what it is, but I like the vibe. I'm looking forward to smoking weed at 9,000 ft elevation!

Before I know it, 28 miles later, I'm in Crested Butte. There is a major Chili & Craft Beer fest on Sat. Plus, I've been itching to check out the cannabis stores here.

Checked in and explored Crested Butte. Quaint little town with great restaurants and bars. And the scenery! Gorgeous at 9,000 ft above sea level. The Aspen trees are in clusters up the mountain, and their leaves are just turning yellow. Beautiful. Good clean air. Good clean air is such a treat! Colorado always has good, clean, sweet tasting air.

To Backcountry Cannabis Company. It is one of 4 or so Coffeeshops.

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where- ... ted-butte/

Very nice guys running operations today. Very helpful and informative. Excellent selection well lit for easy viewing, and you can smell. Hash, shatter, wax all displayed in packettes. Testing info is disclaimed. Great, great stuff. Beautiful coloring and smell. And the packaging is so great. Little medicine bottles with a subscription label of the strain. I bought:1) Durban Poison; 2) Green Crack; 3) LA Confidential; 4) Pineapple Chunk.

Smoked at precisely 4:20 here. Green Crack is unforgettable and now sets the standard for a sativa. This is my new measuring stick for a sativa. It delivers a tingling body, light, airy high with creativity entertwined.

Next up: Durban Poison. It is beautiful!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Durban Poison is a different high. I can't really peg it. Beautiful bud, though.

Not the kick of Green Crack, but good, like a supersilver haze these days.

Walked around the town. Charming town, no chain restaurants/stores,