More marijuana is consumed in NYC than in any other city in the world

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
worldcitizen1723

Re: More marijuana is consumed in NYC than in any other city in the world

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

redeyezman wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 07:41 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 05:23 pm
redeyezman wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 12:54 pm

What are you trying to say? Because I didn't address her insinuation that if I don't pay taxes I goto jail? That's not always the case... But believe what you wish. Glad you hopped on the mob mentality train. All aboard! There's an American saying things contarty to our beliefs! Attack!

lol I never said if you do not pay taxes you will go to jail..... rotflmao
talk about missing the point!

I SAID I WOULD RATHER PAY A TAX TO BUY POT THAN GO TO JAIL...

ffs
Buying pot without government consent doesn't equal going to jail. 90% of the smokers i never been to jail for pot or anything else. They have 30+ years of doing so, safely. I missed your point, because there isnt one. Unless I'm able to the mind bending for points that dont hold water... Which I'm not.
clearly you must be white skinned. You are clueless.

redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 11:56 pm
redeyezman wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 07:41 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 05:23 pm

lol I never said if you do not pay taxes you will go to jail..... rotflmao
talk about missing the point!

I SAID I WOULD RATHER PAY A TAX TO BUY POT THAN GO TO JAIL...

ffs
Buying pot without government consent doesn't equal going to jail. 90% of the smokers i never been to jail for pot or anything else. They have 30+ years of doing so, safely. I missed your point, because there isnt one. Unless I'm able to the mind bending for points that dont hold water... Which I'm not.
clearly you must be white skinned. You are clueless.
I fully accept that police prey on lower income areas disporprtionatly. How is taxing the poor going to help them? There is still other crime to commit for profit that will never be legal... An ounce uses to be $400, now its $200 or less. So people ain't making money from it like they used to. So they go into other black market areas.

You focus on the color of the skin, and I focus on the color of the spirit. You haven't thought through fully what it takes for world improvement. You simply went along with a comfortable lie of being a model (world) citizen for these evil governments told you to be. You've targeted me for years now, and still obide by your self condemnation. Caught in your own web of bullshit when you say I'm white and privileged yet I'm speaking out against the government's you defend. Love the irony. Thank you for the entertainment. I'm laughing at your self righteousness. :lol:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

OMG

the thread is about weed being smoked in NYC AND that they will finally stop arresting people for pot. NOT legalizing (yet)
and certainly NOT about taxing.

and yes in NYC blacks and hispanics are 8 times more likely to get arrested than white folks. It's a FACT.

i am done. Your joy in twisting words to fit your special pov is tiresome

I fucking defend no government - especially not the one in the USA
you have some seriously crossed wires

BUT i will join you in having a good laugh at your very own twisted sense of self righteousness 😄