London: Where to score?

OneHighMofo

Re: London: Where to score?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Jesus wept 100mg for £50!!!!!!!
That's 10x any realistic price. Absolute jokers. Capitalists posing as medicine men.
CUNTS!

Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

When HST ran for mayor of Aspen one of his manifesto promises was public stocks for dealers selling bad weight or poor quality, I would add profiteering to that list.
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

Trying to get back in the game after a few years off from smoking.

Now London based and have none of my old connects. Have heard about Club 33 - emailed but no response. Trying this whole instagram thing but no idea who to trust. :?

What's the best starting point for someone starting from square one? :)
Carver99

Post by Carver99 »

What part of London do you live in? I live in East and literally can't walk from the tube station to my house without receiving an offer to buy...

Anyhow.. if you're close I have a few numbers.
Cliffail

Post by Cliffail »

Hi there,
I am a tourist in London for the weekend. I m a daily smoker so I miss my own grown...
I was looking on this thread and I have to say that I would be glad to be able to have a nice evening in a nice secret place with music and people to chat with.... So I tried and send emails....without any success... I even tried to go at the "dam" place you can see in the news papers and on Instagram. First I didn t find it. After asking to some guys, I ended up in front of a door and I rang as I was told...3 other customers arrived and waited with me... strange taliban looking guys were looking at me strange. We waited another minut and then a metal door closed down....
Obviously I wasn t welcome... Maybe I look to old now. Or they thought I was a cop (wich is strange for me because you can tell I m french miles away😁)
Well I don t know why it ended up like that but it wasn t a good experience. I did pay the uber for nothing...
It seems that finding a good coffeeshop or party with access to a bud bar isn t realistic for a tourist staying only for the weekend, that s too bad.
But if one of you guys have a contact for a delivery thing or coffeeshop, so I don t have to go to Camden and pay Silly Price for shity thing...this would save my evening and night.

Cheers.
One love!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Cliffail wrote: Sun 27th Jan 2019 03:04 pm Hi there,
I am a tourist in London for the weekend. I m a daily smoker so I miss my own grown...
I was looking on this thread and I have to say that I would be glad to be able to have a nice evening in a nice secret place with music and people to chat with.... So I tried and send emails....without any success... I even tried to go at the "dam" place you can see in the news papers and on Instagram. First I didn t find it. After asking to some guys, I ended up in front of a door and I rang as I was told...3 other customers arrived and waited with me... strange taliban looking guys were looking at me strange. We waited another minut and then a metal door closed down....
Obviously I wasn t welcome... Maybe I look to old now. Or they thought I was a cop (wich is strange for me because you can tell I m french miles away😁)
Well I don t know why it ended up like that but it wasn t a good experience. I did pay the uber for nothing...
It seems that finding a good coffeeshop or party with access to a bud bar isn t realistic for a tourist staying only for the weekend, that s too bad.
But if one of you guys have a contact for a delivery thing or coffeeshop, so I don t have to go to Camden and pay Silly Price for shity thing...this would save my evening and night.

Cheers.
One love!
You know it’s illegal here right?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Cliffail

Post by Cliffail »

Yes
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

To get into the London spots these days you need to be verified by a existing member who are quite picky on who they will vouch for (rightly so)

Be careful in Camden I wouldn’t fancy my chances down there anymore
ignoring spellcheck since 1986