First Ever CBD Shop Opens in U.K.

stonerdav

Re: First Ever CBD Shop Opens in U.K.

Post by stonerdav »

There has been a place in Glasgow selling cbd for lasy couple years now i think.
Its not a shop but is an old police box in the middle of the street that you can have dabs of cbd at lol
Cbdtardis i think it is called. But the more the merrier i say.

Brave13

Post by Brave13 »

Also a few in northern Ireland
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

A few shops around here that sell gym supplements normally have the spray available, £40 a pop is a bit steep imo.
esbooboo

Post by esbooboo »

Quite a few in London are selling CBD - even Holland & Barret ! I think it's crazy how opinions are changing... will CBD be a gateway into acceptance of cannabis in general?

Any one tried it themselves?
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Yeah I've tried a few CBD Vape Oils. I'm actually a sufferer of anxiety and doctors pretty much just palm me off with valium and diazepam.

I think for sure CBD does work. As soon as I've vaped I feel instantly relaxed and able to settle down and go to sleep. I've tried a few now, but in particular I enjoyed Elevate's CBD Vape Oil.

What i would definitely recommend is to try a few, and see what strengths and flavours you like best. Also consider you may not want to vape and may prefer a tincture or oil that you rub into the skin.

So many options :-) Just don't expect to get high
esbooboo

Post by esbooboo »

Annabelle wrote: Mon 16th Apr 2018 10:02 pm Yeah I've tried a few CBD Vape Oils. I'm actually a sufferer of anxiety and doctors pretty much just palm me off with valium and diazepam.

I think for sure CBD does work. As soon as I've vaped I feel instantly relaxed and able to settle down and go to sleep. I've tried a few now, but in particular I enjoyed Elevate's CBD Vape Oil.

What i would definitely recommend is to try a few, and see what strengths and flavours you like best. Also consider you may not want to vape and may prefer a tincture or oil that you rub into the skin.

So many options :-) Just don't expect to get high
Thanks - i actually went with CBD Gummy bears in the end.... I have a sweet tooth hahahahha