Moving to Australia?

dpgsoulja89

Moving to Australia?

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

Moving to Australia is the thing to do in Ireland at the moment,hundreds from my town have done it already!if this keeps up it will be like the irish all immigrating to america during the famine,what if the euro crashes and we all have to move??
just incase i am looking into it..how would i go about it,where would i start?do i need a green card,work,permanent residence?

next trip...1st December!
Kingdoc

Re: Moving to Australia?

Post by Kingdoc »

Check there website man! i had a cousin who went there back in the day & never came home,EVER! lol.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

they ever found the body?
i was told that it very hard to get in Australia(and i know this cuz i was once married toa outback) < (long story :roll: ) i could of gotten my citizenship but wasnt ready to give up been canadian was told i could get DUEL :roll: friend tried to stay and extended year but the laws caught up to them (worst part they add good banking jobs) they then tried NewZ after 2 years working they was told the government was gonna renews their working visas and was told to leave the country whit in 30days :shock:
if you like the cold canada is easy to get in and stay ;) 35% of the population at the moment arent Born Canadian so ... :P
nootropicals

Post by nootropicals »

Its a good place bro been there like 3 times one time I stayed for 6 months on a working visa. just dont over stay man
Rossi

Post by Rossi »

most of young irish people are either emigrating to Canada or Australia, looked into going to both but funds are hard to come by to have money for visa reasons
trips to the dam:1
Next trip: I'm flying high in the dam