Province Ontario to open MJ stores

TwoCanucks

Province Ontario to open MJ stores

Post by TwoCanucks »

This is going to be a major clusterfuck.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark ... lized.html

Premier Kathleen Wynne is cornering Ontario’s recreational marijuana market by restricting sales to 150 LCBO-run stores.

The standalone cannabis outlets, separate from provincially owned liquor stores, and a government-controlled website will be the only place weed can lawfully be sold after Ottawa legalizes it on July 1.

In a move that will close scores of illegal “dispensaries” that now dot Ontario cities, the LCBO will get its product from the medical marijuana producers licenced by Health Canada.

Only those 19 and older will be allowed to purchase or possess marijuana and pot consumption will be limited to private homes.

Smoking weed will continue to be illegal in any public space, including parks, workplaces and motorized vehicles.

Prices will be kept competitive to curb the black market.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Re: Province Ontario to open MJ stores

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sat 9th Sep 2017 04:07 pm This is going to be a major clusterfuck.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark ... lized.html

Premier Kathleen Wynne is cornering Ontario’s recreational marijuana market by restricting sales to 150 LCBO-run stores.

The standalone cannabis outlets, separate from provincially owned liquor stores, and a government-controlled website will be the only place weed can lawfully be sold after Ottawa legalizes it on July 1.

In a move tha

t will close scores of illegal “dispensaries” that now dot Ontario cities, the LCBO will get its product from the medical marijuana producers licenced by Health Canada.

Only those 19 and older will be allowed to purchase or possess marijuana and pot consumption will be limited to private homes.

Smoking weed will continue to be illegal in any public space, including parks, workplaces and motorized vehicles.

Prices will be kept competitive to curb the black market.

Looks like a cluster fuck right now and me with a dozen ACDers coming over for July first :D
Started squirrelling things away to make sure we have a smokey good time,can not really count on goverment .....nothing new :D

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Macky, somehow we are to believe that the Gvt knows more about cannabis products then the people already selling them.

1 store per 340,000...............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
macky

Post by macky »

Busted canna clinic had 170kilo,s of dry weed going to be hard for goverment to corner the market :D
Only the best grower,s legal or black market will win in the end. Can not complain with product I bought from MMJ this week,BC Kush,OG Kush and Bongguru Rockstar 7 out of ten.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Heard about that. They were low quality, preshook most of product. Terrible lines, cocky owners.

Cloud 6ix 333 Spadina is the bomb. Great prices and selection. Picked up afgooey, bubba, sour diesel and god bud after the ball game today. Cant get home soon enough.

They also have $5 dabs to hit and run, very high quality.
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sun 24th Sep 2017 01:39 am Heard about that. They were low quality, preshook most of product. Terrible lines, cocky owners.

Cloud 6ix 333 Spadina is the bomb. Great prices and selection. Picked up afgooey, bubba, sour diesel and god bud after the ball game today. Cant get home soon enough.

This is why we need your input on are day trip to the big smoke :D
Need to find some good hash for a few forum Hash heads :mrgreen: ,see any on your shopping trips give me a heads up .Friends drive in daily for work and stop at shops for me all the time...Pot shops love everything about them :lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

New place on O'Connor near St Clair, 5 mins from DVP/Don Mills exit south.

24 Hour Flowers. Checked out couple weeks back on 2nd day of operation. really nice couple own the place. buzzed in 5 mins after opening. drivers license no forms, amazing selection. service was a little slow, but super nice people. their goal is to really be a 24 hour dispensary. location is perfect when heading downtown or heading back home from a night on the town.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Sun 24th Sep 2017 02:44 pm
TwoCanucks wrote: Sun 24th Sep 2017 01:39 am Heard about that. They were low quality, preshook most of product. Terrible lines, cocky owners.

Need to find some good hash for a few forum Hash heads :mrgreen: ,see any on your shopping trips give me a heads up .Friends drive in daily for work and stop at shops for me all the time...Pot shops love everything about them :lol:
Yes, get together and sort out all of it, the good the bad and the ugly. Canada is a big town, us hicks from south of your border need guidance when we visit :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Willjay wrote: Thu 23rd Nov 2017 03:35 pm
macky wrote: Sun 24th Sep 2017 02:44 pm

Yes, get together and sort out all of it, the good the bad and the ugly. Canada is a big town, us hicks from south of your border need guidance when we visit :mrgreen:
WJ you are in good hands. kind, caring, potful Canada

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for all your efforts. :D Looking forward to the future of cannabis tourism :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

I've been following Jodie Emery for years.

I've not found anyone more involved or in touch with Cannabis in Canada. She points out how horrible this approach to legal cannabis is.

Follow her on Facebook or Twatter.
macky

Post by macky »

tot ziens wrote: Fri 24th Nov 2017 05:28 pm I've been following Jodie Emery for years.

I've not found anyone more involved or in touch with Cannabis in Canada. She points out how horrible this approach to legal cannabis is.

Follow her on Facebook or Twatter.
Nothing is written in stone yet.....as far as the Emery,s go a lot of people have been screwed by them .
But as pot activist they have done a lot of heavy lifting :mrgreen: