Vansterdam Bowl

Prestoned

Vansterdam Bowl

Post by Prestoned »

Found this in my favourites, looks mental. Should be much better than Amsterdams Cannabis Cup. Any takers?

http://www.vansterdambowl.com/

:)
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

only a hundred people?...750 plus plane....sorry canada, nice try...id be disapointed i know..ill stay here with better gear..have fun if ya go...plus i like amsterdam,,....arent there canadians up there in canada?..and mooses,and adamster?...lol
rockin into the night
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Dont think I'll go this year, maybe next year.

Those kinda events are what the cup needs
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

USBONGLORD wrote:arent there canadians up there in canada?..and mooses,and adamster?...lol
:lol:
To be fair, Adamster's trip report is bloody good.
Endure
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Twichaldinho wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:arent there canadians up there in canada?..and mooses,and adamster?...lol
:lol:
To be fair, Adamster's trip report is bloody good.
to be fair...i wouldnt know....no credulence as ricky would say,cause he says i know nothing so to be fair
rockin into the night
Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

This looks like a reincarnation of the Toker's Bowl.

If so, the dope will be good. (On par with any good stuff you'd find in Amsterdam.)

Still the cost is kinda steep, for an ounce and a quarter, plus the ice hash, budder, and edibles.
..ill stay here with better gear....
Baltimore???? ... better grass than Vancouver?....Now THAT'S a good one!! :D :D
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

its tru....... :shock: ....i can always prove it... :D
rockin into the night
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

USBONGLORD wrote:only a hundred people?...750 plus plane....sorry canada, nice try...id be disapointed i know..ill stay here with better gear..
don't be dismissive of marijuana grown elsewhere other than the netherlands... the selection in AMS may be unreal, but I think there's great gear globally, including Canada.

EDIT: bad misread, I can guarantee the weed in Canada is on par if not superior to what you grow or buy in Baltimore. with all due respect, our weed is right up there.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

TwoCanucks wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:only a hundred people?...750 plus plane....sorry canada, nice try...id be disapointed i know..ill stay here with better gear..
don't be dismissive of marijuana grown elsewhere other than the netherlands... the selection in AMS may be unreal, but I think there's great gear globally, including Canada.

EDIT: bad misread, I can guarantee the weed in Canada is on par if not superior to what you grow or buy in Baltimore. with all due respect, our weed is right up there.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah..im havin fun here....please dont get defensive...i love you kids...and who cares whos is better,,and i wouldnt know bout buying the shit on the streets for i havent in over 20 years...im not dismissive,just challenging ..i know what i know and you dont..one day you may...look at the pics,,,then come by and make me eat my word.....most peoples best are mid grade at best(IMO) and if ya never had the paulverizer or chunk.....ya cant say...ive never smoked yers and it might eclipse mine..prove me wrong and ill step down,,,,ill wait here....look,...someone hit more runs then babe ruth...you could be him.....and believe me...baltimore aint no weed mecca,,,,i am....see ya in november.... :wink: ...
rockin into the night
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

thats a crazy ass price!

suppose the strains are very one of a kind but still!
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Amsterdams standard is pretty high in my opinion, provided you know where to go, or not to I suppose. By far not the best in the world. The true best gets kept for the grower and their close friends, everyone knows that. :D
From travelling around the world tho, Canadian green pissed all over anything I have had in semi recent memory. I got some Purple Kush, Raspberry 1+2 and possibly some Jack H. THe Kush was outstanding, will have to see how Green Place compares.
Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

With experience, a person can grow as good, if not much better, bud than can be purchased at any coffesshop or on the street. Weed grown by a canneseur, anywhere in the world, can be world class.

On that basis, USBL, I'll bet that your personally grown dope (and home made oil) is awesome! :wink: On the other hand, there are thousands of very good growers (and breeders) in BC (and in particular, in Vancouver), who grow their own.

My original post, refered to available grass for sale. (That is, the grass/hash/oil available for purchase by strangers from strangers. )

On that basis, I'd be surprised (to say the least) that the dope in Baltimore is better than that in Vancouver. If so, then Baltimore rocks!

To be honest, I would be way too paranoid to carry dope in the US, (let alone consume it) with the US severe drug penalties! So, I'll never get the chance to sample Baltimore's finest cannabis. :cry:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

i only represent 100 yards in every direction around me..i happen to be in baltimore..the herb around here is shit i hear.....dont know bout vancouver or the rest of the world but my head is so big from my successeses and one hit knockouts... that when someone pulls something that makes me raise my eyebrows there will be a parasteltic explosion consuming 3 states...there i said it...lol....stoned again i am?
rockin into the night
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

canadian weed rocks! :lol: