berlin

curmmy87

berlin

Post by curmmy87 »

Only having hard times to score, almost got conned from the guys at zoo, score 10 euros at nearby the club at arena but even that is just a sad amount..... any recommendations ?

Colino

Post by Colino »

Go to Tacheles, Oranienburger Straße 54...lot of people selling
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Re: berlin

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

curmmy87 wrote:..... any recommendations ?
train to amsterdam... or anyhwere closer to the border!!!!!
Trips to the 'dam: 27
Cudi_420

Post by Cudi_420 »

I scored some good weed at the Zoo back in July. Got some coke too but it was rubbish. I've promised myself it will be the last time I ever do it.

Go and check out the restaurants and bars near Warschauer Straße. Matrix bar, which is right under the station, is a good place to score anything you want. Shit club though.

If you come out of the station and walk across the bridge, there is a small strip of restaurants and pubs. Very "East Germany". Some great bars down there, and the people are chilled and welcoming. Didn't know a word of German, but everyone was keen to know where I'm from. That's rare in Germany (not because they are mean/rude/arrogant, but because they're just very patriotic and not often willing to speak English and associate with tourists, which I fully understand and respect).
Colina

Post by Colina »

Didn't know a word of German, but everyone was keen to know where I'm from. That's rare in Germany (not because they are mean/rude/arrogant, but because they're just very patriotic and not often willing to speak English and associate with tourists, which I fully understand and respect).
I think they were not patriotic they were just a bit shy. the people coming from the eastern part of Germany didn't have english at school until the reunion as the people from the western part. some just avoid to speek engish because they are not fluent in english. and some know that the german dialect is sometimes really strange.

btw Tacheles is the place you'll find something good if you have no local friends. in summer you can got to the parks, there were always outdoor parties at the weekend where you can get in contact with some guys that may help you.
Berlin is the most easy place beside Hamburg to find some good weed in Germany even for tourists. :wink:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies