Venice

Potimus

Venice

Post by Potimus »

Hey guys, appreciate this is an Amsterdam forum, but i guess if theres anywhere to post this question its the 'International & Miscellaneous' section.

Im heading to Croatia by way of Venice in the next few weeks and was if anyone could shed any light on scoring hash (or green) in Venice I'd appreciate it. I've managed to score hash around smaller towns in Italy but never been to Venice before, anyone know the deal there?

Peace

Potimus

Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I was last there when I was 8yrs old and can't remember much about it, except I know I definitely wasn't a smoker back then :lol:

This might be some use though:
http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=Venice
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

Ah many thanks.

I haven't seen webehigh.com before, seems like a useful resource, will also be travelling up to Trieste where i know i can find some but a smoke in Venice would be nice too :)
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

You're welcome, good luck in the quest!
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
John_wick

Weed/Hash in Venice, Italy

Post by John_wick »

Hey stoners, Any reliable connect around Venice? Any info will be helpful for my holidays.
Nuggz

Re: Venice

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah I know a guy Silvizio Waffle-stomper, great guy top service. He made me and my mates so happy we took a gondola tour around the city wanking each other off stoned off our gourds. You can write him at "Surelythisseemslegit69-at-geemail-dotcom" give him my best!
John_wick

Post by John_wick »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 08:33 am Yeah I know a guy Silvizio Waffle-stomper, great guy top service. He made me and my mates so happy we took a gondola tour around the city wanking each other off stoned off our gourds. You can write him at "Surelythisseemslegit69-at-geemail-dotcom" give him my best!
BS!!! This fellow and his crew tried to rip us. I advice you should take this down (or Admin) in order to prevent stoners from getting ripped off. Guys stay clear from Silvizio.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

John_wick wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 09:59 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 08:33 am Yeah I know a guy Silvizio Waffle-stomper, great guy top service. He made me and my mates so happy we took a gondola tour around the city wanking each other off stoned off our gourds. You can write him at "Surelythisseemslegit69-at-geemail-dotcom" give him my best!
BS!!! This fellow and his crew tried to rip us. I advice you should take this down (or Admin) in order to prevent stoners from getting ripped off. Guys stay clear from Silvizio.
Bro Silvio is way more G than whatever Gmail scammer your alt account will be showing up to promote shortly. Silvio got his name with good reason, next time you slander his good name, your testes will be waffle stomped into oblivion, you've been warned #ganggang
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Obviously, this is some kind of joke....

....Silvizio would never do such a thing... In fact, i happened to book a solo tour with Silvizio, and not only was he informative and friendly, but he offered to wank me off for free, since i was on my own and holding a camera and a gelato...

...Silvizio's Fondola Gondola Tours 5/5*!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

KeyMonCha wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 11:53 am

....Silvizio would never do such a thing... In fact, i happened to book a solo tour with Silvizio, and not only was he informative and friendly, but he offered to wank me off for free, since i was on my own and holding a camera and a gelato...

See this man knows what's up. Silvizio will sort you Gelato from Cali, actual (dairy) Gelato from Italy and make a deluxe package that includes one hour of Gondola touring plus two free handjibbers during said tour, if that's not a steal of a deal - I don't know what is...
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 11:58 am

See this man knows what's up. Silvizio will sort you Gelato from Cali, actual (dairy) Gelato from Italy and make a deluxe package that includes one hour of Gondola touring plus two free handjibbers during said tour, if that's not a steal of a deal - I don't know what is...
Dude.... How that man steers a gondola whist keeping everyone 'happy' is a god damn miracle!
John_wick

Post by John_wick »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 11:51 am
Bro Silvizio is way more G than whatever Gmail scammer your alt account will be showing up to promote shortly. Silvizio got his name with good reason, next time you slander his good name, your testes will be waffle stomped into oblivion, you've been warned #ganggang
I see you and your alternative Account is trying to give a good review about a person that tried to robbed us out from our hard earned money. Alert Stoners!!! All these good reviews about Silvizio are all organized bullshit. I bet they will come back again to attack my humble and honest opinion about that thief call Silvizio.
Last edited by John_wick on Tue 11th Jun 2019 04:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John_wick

Post by John_wick »

Alternative account, to second your BS review about Silvizio.
Last edited by John_wick on Tue 11th Jun 2019 04:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John_wick

Post by John_wick »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 11th Jun 2019 11:58 am

You must be screwing Silvizio's wife or mother and now you're using these reviews to distract him. so that you can nick in to their home for a blow job.
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

Guys silvizio is A BİG SCAM!!!! he is posting all over the internet that he is selling weed everywhere in the world, and using fake accounts to comment and put good reviews about happy customers,he is a guy in Cameroon who have no clue towards selling cannabis, you have to send him money to "lydienne Estelle Djombi Ngaba" and he will force you to buy a big amount only for a huge amount of money, his always saying that as per his "boss" that's the "policy", DON'T YOU EVER BUY A BİG QUANTİTY FOR A BİG AMOUNT, don't buy from silvizio i already lost 170USD and he wasted a whole day of my vacation and ruined my mood for nothing, i have the datails of this guy and my work is traveling around the world every month so i will go to every local authorities in every country i will visit to report him to keep him away from scamming more people.