Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

OneHighMofo

Re: Voyagers

Post by OneHighMofo »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 29th Dec 2017 10:48 am On the Amnesia front, it never ceases to amaze me that all these years later this strain holds up against the best and often outperforms them.
+1 on that bro I totally agree - she's dependable. Like an exotic special brew. I care little about the 15% tests: I'm not saying they're unreliable or untrustworthy; just that total cannabanoid percentage doesn't matter all that much at an experiential level. Especially when you're chucking 2g into a paper or dabbing a .025.

Shoreline can test really low but she still get's the job done - last time I saw a profile for that it was 12% or so; and I always note that she ain't the strongest when I smoke her. Just another reason to roll another ;)

tinky

Post by tinky »

Sour Casey at €10 euros a gram very nice and strong was nice first of the trip got 2 grams.

Scott’s OG €15 last very stuff got 2 fat nugs which made up 5 grams
Last edited by tinky on Tue 16th Jan 2018 05:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there with a mate... he had the Scotts OG (15€/g), Headband (13,50€/g) and the Sour Casey (10€/g) and all was of nice quality :mrgreen:

We also looked at their Amnesia (9€/g) which looked/smelled good but was tested around 15% THC... like said before we wasn´t sure if it´s a good batch because of the "low" THC content... but in the past for example I had a batch from Notorious OG which had also "only" around 15% THC but was still the "strongest" of the menu for me and others... CBD, CBN, terpenes and so on are also important and not only the THC. Furthermore I had a batch of Amnesia from Voyagers in the past that had a really high THC Content (don´t know exactly but it was above 20%) but I didn´t liked it that much as batches with lower THC conent I had before. It was strong but taste was not as good and the high was not so enjoyable as it used to be.
Fire

Post by Fire »

I really liked the Amnesia last weekend, 15% THC. Strong buzz when i waked n baked. Probably my fav smoke of the trip along with cheese cookies from Utopia. The bel air og at 14-15? euro was also very nice for the evenings.

Next time i will try their atlas hash and some more nice strains. Love this little shop!
420_sweetleaf

Post by 420_sweetleaf »

Anyone know more about voyager's 'taster Tuesdays'?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Testing Tuesday is a unspecified weed, always at 10 € / g, that Voyagers is "testing out", sometimes it is very nice weed for the money, sometimes just meh...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 3rd Feb 2018 10:52 am Testing Tuesday is a unspecified weed, always at 10 € / g, that Voyagers is "testing out", sometimes it is very nice weed for the money, sometimes just meh...
What I dont get at the moment is that they seem to be rotating strains from their older menus- well so far this year they have anyway.
It does mean a good deal during certain selections but it's certainly not to test out potentially new strains in all cases as was the idea behind it I believe (although I may be corrected on this)
macky

Post by macky »

@snc the strains come back because when they write new menu with other new strains they have good idea how long they last before selling out .So if ones strain on menu will run out in day or half a day ,they do not bother putting on new menu. They use on testing Tuesday so this means to me when you buy great gram hurry back before it,s gone . Last year buddy was telling Matty how long a strain he liked would last .
A good business man, knows his business :D
RO on420 :)
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

@macky I hear ya and understand it but I just meant it's a little misleading in terms of not actually testing anything new but instead getting a good deal for something "old" so to speak. (Unless they are actually running new phenos/genos for testing of the established menu strains?)

As said still good deals to be had from it and I suppose it mixes things up a little! We can't complain....
Last edited by Kenshiro on Sat 3rd Feb 2018 08:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

sNc wrote: Sat 3rd Feb 2018 06:43 pm @macky I here ya and understand it but I just meant it's a little misleading in terms of not actually testing anything new but instead getting a good deal for something "old" so to speak. (Unless they are actually running new phenos/genos for testing of the establilished menu strains?)

As said still good deals to be had from it and I suppose it mixes things up a little! We can't complain....
Think your on to something ,I,m sure they get smaller batch of good stuff :mrgreen: say the odd pound here there (localgrower) If it was mine I would try flip my own little grow in or help a friend who grows ? I,m sure they hear lots of sales pitches :D
420_sweetleaf

Post by 420_sweetleaf »

Got the 'tester tuesday' last night, smoked well and tasted great just not as great as the space invader gram we also bought. That tasted great.
memogram

Post by memogram »

sour pink grapefruit omgggg the best creative buzz I've ever had
mowie

Post by mowie »

yesterday:

their lemon bubble (12e/g) is always great (wasn't even disappointed when they sold a "weaker" batch for 10e/g a while ago) but the current batch is just absolutely amazing
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

mowie wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 05:40 pm yesterday:

their lemon bubble (12e/g) is always great (wasn't even disappointed when they sold a "weaker" batch for 10e/g a while ago) but the current batch is just absolutely amazing
Always good to hear! It's our traditional 'first smoke of the trip' weed.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Sour Walker at €13.50 smells really nice. More of the kush flavour coming through.