Bij

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bij

I like Bij
90%
I don't like Bij
10%

Total votes: 31

monster420

Re: Bij

Post by monster420 »

big buddah g13
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Prices.

Are they good? Been a while since I could be done with the cycle.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

noticed that the Kushage is already gone. That was nice different weed. Good flavor and nice buzz (although it didn't get me very high).

Got good indica advice from the bartender: the White Russian. he said it was outstanding at the moment and it did look
much better than I've seen it before. 8 per gram, lowest price on the menu.Not the best photos..its very resinous:
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

Thanks orle, Im on my way to stock up
monster420

Post by monster420 »

akog
8)
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalyxSmokr

Post by CalyxSmokr »

"not the best pictures" :lol:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

monster420 wrote:Snow White new on the Menu
8)

No 7 dwarfs??
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
monster420

Post by monster420 »

elasticband wrote:
monster420 wrote:Snow White new on the Menu
8)

No 7 dwarfs??
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

I have actually experienced unflushed harsh product down that way quite a bit over the turn of the year.

Got some really nice raspberry haze( cassey jones pheno IMO) just Monday passed.

De supermarkt had some nice enough clean snow white for around 8e i think.

If you want/like all those skunky white strains i would recommended one of the siberie chain shops, like de republik or de supermarkt
monster420

Post by monster420 »

elasticband wrote:I have actually experienced unflushed harsh product down that way quite a bit over the turn of the year.

Got some really nice raspberry haze( cassey jones pheno IMO) just Monday passed.

De supermarkt had some nice enough clean snow white for around 8e i think.

If you want/like all those skunky white strains i would recommended one of the siberie chain shops, like de republik or de supermarkt
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 09:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

you will like de supermarkt then. most expesive thing is Amnesia haze at 10.5euro and it is mighty potent, it has been documented as some of the strongest Amnesia in A'dam. Although i don't like the look of the curnt batch so much, the effect was still there.

The rest of the menu is pretty much all white skunky types ranging from 8-9.5euro. Enjoy!

Also chapitue can have nice shiva, white russian, super skunk all at the lower end of the price scale at around 8e
Panog

Post by Panog »

Is the Kronocaïne for real ? Because I know sometimes they just use fancy names
kushy

Post by kushy »

Hey elasticband, you're spoiling us with your recommendations today!

I was looking to pick up a strong sativa to help get through tomorrows 'festivities', do you think Bij's Raspberry Haze or Supermarkt's Amnesia?
Last edited by kushy on Fri 25th Apr 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

it depends what you like.

The raspberry haze at 10e a gram is in my opinion a cassey jones phenotype, it has that look and musky smell about it. It is in no way a traditional dutch haze and the effects are more hybridized and i enjoy them very much so.

The amnesia is just good old amnesia haze, what you would expect.

If i had to choose, i'd probably end up buying a bit of each as i like variety.
orle

Post by orle »

Panog wrote:Is the Kronocaïne for real ? Because I know sometimes they just use fancy names
"Crona Caine" is what they call it. The first bag I bought was impressive. Didn't have much flavor (bland) but gave a STRONG full-spectrum buzz. Very high for hours off 5 euro.
But the bag I got next day was tiny, extremely wet, one of the least dry bits of weed I've ever got in a shop. Also check for mold if you do try it..my 2nd bag had some dubious spots.

"Boere Bio" (jack herer indica) at 8 was OK, smoother though much less potent than the White Russian.