Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Marok21

Re: Bagheera

Post by Marok21 »

I was there last weekend for the second time now and I like that place very much. The staff (this time two girls) were super friendly and make you feel very welcome. The place is also not so super busy most of the time and you can really enjoy your smoke. The music is a little bit loud but I personaly have no problems with that... music is mixed like Reggae, Hip Hop, Pop... Another big plus for me are the clean good bongs they have for using.

Cheese Ice (20€/g from Swaziland) - Like the Caboose Ice (18€/g) it´s a dark nearly black oily sticky hash. Smell is not like cheese... it´s pretty sweet and pungent... never smelled hash like this before. It´s like the Caboose Ice pretty strong... the taste is stronger but I liked the interesting high of the Caboose more I would say.

Overall pretty nice... but I am still looking for some really good "cheap" ice o lator hash wich is made from indoor grown plants. Don´t get me wrong I like the outdoor ice hashes for example, too but the ice hashes made from indoor are usually really strong and if you got some good shit really worth the money.

Like I said... years before it was possible to get that around 20€/g now you have to pay much much more... and if you have bad luck you get bad stuff for that insane prices. A good friend who didn´t smoke that much tried the Cookies Ice Cream from Barneys (60€/g!) for example and it was only unpressed skuff for 60€/g!!! lol what a rip off. Man even Barneys had some awesome Ice hashes years before like some batches of the Rubble or Violator... what happend ? :? :lol:

wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

how was the lemon haze hash ?
i think ill try some of that cheese ice to !
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:how was the lemon haze hash ?
It was good but not outstanding. There are better hashes around especially in that price range... It had a pretty light lemony taste and the high wasn´t that strong. It was ok but not worth 15€/g in my opinion.

I liked the Cheese Ice but I don´t know if everybody would like the taste :lol:. These hashes from south africa smell/taste different and in the end it´s a question of taste I would say :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They added a video of their Cheese Ice O Lator on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeshopBagheera/

there is also a little older Video of their Super Lemon Ice Hash
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok i bought it
smelled really nice ! looks amazing to !
still got to try it though
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok smoked it
i really like these kind of hashes !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:yo marok smoked it i really like these kind of hashes !
I am happy that you liked it :D it would be nice when it would be a little cheaper... anyway I really enjoyed it, too :mrgreen:
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

Here is a new menu, taken yesterday, sorry about the poor quality.

Weed:

Hash:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - Nice creamy sticky hash. You can see the Crystals make bling bling :D It has a great natural "kushy" like smell... I love that smell :mrgreen: didn´t tried it yet but looks and smells damn yammy :mrgreen:

By the way I found a video of the Nicole Kush Ice on their facebook page... nice egg :D
https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeshopBagheera (posted on 26th August)
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Marok21

Cheers for the heads up, missed that one as didn't check their menu properly and just thought it's another stupid name, looks nice in the video! Love bling bling with hashish, too :lol: ! Enjoy :mrgreen: !
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

A report on this would be great!

I've never visited this place before so will be sure to check it out on the coming trip!!

J
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote:Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - Nice creamy sticky hash. You can see the Crystals make bling bling :D It has a great natural "kushy" like smell... I love that smell :mrgreen: didn´t tried it yet but looks and smells damn yammy :mrgreen:

By the way I found a video of the Nicole Kush Ice on their facebook page... nice egg :D
https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeshopBagheera (posted on 26th August)

Looks great ! Gonna try it next time if still available, also their Swaziland hash.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

did you try the nicole kush yet marok ?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

1e Hulp have both Caboose & Nicole Kush bubble hash on their menu as well, (16 euro per gram). I had heard good things about their nicole (and thought maybe the same batch because some of the reviews in reference were from this shop and their version). Anyway, it was quite soft and sticky but compared to what I've seen at Boerejongens recently and especially for what I can get outside of the CS's for literally half the price (and a fair bit better quality) makes it look not so good imho... but that's just me
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:did you try the nicole kush yet marok ?
Yes I did :mrgreen: and it didn´t disappoint. The smell isn´t so overpowered as some other "high grade" new school hashes... also the consistency is very nice... not so ultra sticky like some hashes around but
still soft and sticky. The effect is sativa at first later it become more to a stoned effect after a while. I prefer that hash over many "high grade" new hashes I smoked in the past. It´s a very clean smoke with
a natural kind of "piney/kushy" taste wich is so nice to me. It´s not the strongest around but the effect is nice and pretty clear and combined with that yammy natural smell it hits my taste

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:and especially for what I can get outside of the CS's for literally half the price (and a fair bit better quality) makes it look not so good imho...
Yeah I agree. When I would have the possibility to get better stuff for half the price... I would think like the same especially when you live in Amsterdam... anyway I liked the Nicole K. Ice pretty much because it´s so
nice to my taste. Smell/taste/effect hit my senses. It´s not so unusual ultra smelling or super oily like some "mysterious" new hashes.