Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

wietzakje

Re: Bagheera

Post by wietzakje »

nicole kush ice looked really nice !
also got me a gram of 24k gold and somari both smelled really nice also

Searching for the best weed !
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some nicole ice hash it was good but to high priced for this quality
also some bagheera haze wich was just a simple generic haze
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nicole Kush hash wasn´t in stock last weekend... I asked the dealer what he likes from the menu atm. He showed me the Lemon Haze Ice hash (15€/g) wich I had also in the past but this was a complete different batch. The last batch was a pretty dark creamy sticky hash... now it looks more like a blonde moroccan hash. It has a good oil content smells very nice like Lemon Haze but there are also classic hash hints in there. Personally I prefer it over the sticky black version because it´s tastier and stronger to me. 15€/g is still a little bit to much in my opinion but it´s nice hash :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

got some nicole kush ice looked better then last time ! smelled good
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Many times I tried to score some of their top kushes on the menu but usually it was temp. sold out :cry: but this time I was lucky :D :

Valley OG (16€/g) - Not bad but to expensive. Effect is good but it could be tastier... in my opinion it also could be dried better... maybe thats the point why it´s not top...

OG XXX (16€/g) - Superb quality :mrgreen: smells very strong also the taste is so yummy (kushy/sour). Sticky fingers when preparing a Joint... white ash... really nice batch. On par with the top kushes from Voyagers/Greenplace when they are very nice.
memogram

Post by memogram »

Crapulinski wrote: Sun 1st Jan 2017 10:48 pm Apparently they now have some Mango haze dry sieve according to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeshopBagh ... 4938564410
Yes bro it waa a good sweet smoke
memogram

Post by memogram »

Had there nicole kush hashish to smoke and go and mango haze dry. The Nicole was stronger and better.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Got the Somari, was just ok. Second time I've bought somari (1e hulp last visit) and was underwhelmed. Also got the valley kush, which I did like. Strong, kushy taste and powerful.

Also got a kush spacecake for the flight home.

Last year I smoked a big joint of all the weed and hash I had left, and then ate a paradox cake at the airport. The cake didnt do anything. This time ai have a paradox cake and this one.

Chill shop, comfortable seating in the smoking room. Clean bathrooms.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Staff was friendly as always...

Super Silver Haze (12,50€/g) - It was the most expensive sativa on their menu. Not really cheap for SSH but one of the strongest batches I had of this strain in the last time... it was the first smoke of the day and gave me a strong effect but it could maybe be flushed a little bit better... so the 12,50€ are in my view a little to much but still a good smoke.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

So I ate that space cake from Paradox as I was checking out of the hotel, then ate the kush cake, which won a cup or something, and that they advertise as very strong, at the airport before going through security. Figured by the time I got on the plane I'd be feeling no pain, but that wasn't the case. Unless I make them overpoweringly strong myself, typical edibles don't do much for me.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

got me some mango dry sieve nice nice !!! and some lake og was also really nice !!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I also went for the Mango Haze Hash (14€/g). A very blond crumbly hash with a nice smell of the used strain. It´s def. a sativa hash and it gaves me a nice high for the day :D it could be 1 or 2 € cheaper but it´s a nice fresh sativa hash that was very nice for the day time.

I saw many hashes of this type in the last 2 months... it seems to me that many of the new hashes are not so dark and super sticky anymore... the new ones look more like a usual moroccan hash. Pretty blonde dry made and usually with very nice odours :mrgreen: Sticky hashes could be pretty tasty, too but different to the taste of "dry" hash... so many different "lekker" flavours :mrgreen:
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

Came with a little group and wanted to sit outside, they wanted to force us to buy 1 gram and a drink each, we left.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

Went there over 420 , we bought the Platinum valley og flower and Nicole kush dry sieve and Og dry sieve both heavy hitters in the pipe and spliff. :mrgreen: