Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

BongHug82

Re: Bagheera

Post by BongHug82 »

Smoking the Caboose dry sieve now in Bagheera. Love the taste. Marok21 mentioned he can see some people not liking the taste and I can agree. I like it a lot and it's got me on a very nice high.

Never got to finish that, got talking to the bt as he was clearing up about the caboose and he likes it a lot too and smokes the ice so I'll try that tomorrow. Really impressed with the dry sieve though, not so oily and easier to build a joint with than this sticky mess of cheese cake :lol: don't think the heat is helping! Sat canal side now recovering with some orange juice :lol:

MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Have anyone tried the Platinum valley or the OG XXX?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

wish i lived in amsterdam cause this place is looking for employee
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

RvanSteensel wrote:wish i lived in amsterdam cause this place is looking for employee
^^ I second that^^
Have anyone tried their Purple Haze? quite cheap, worth the effort?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought the nicole kush hash en caboose ice both nice !
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nicole Kush Ice is as good as last time :mrgreen: By the way they also sell half grams :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - still good but not so super fresh anymore
Lemon Haze Ice (15€/g) - tried a little of that because Nicole Kush Ice and Caboose Ice were temp. sold out. I had this hash already tried a few months ago... it´s pretty the same. In my opinion to expensive and it could be tastier...

I still like that place very much. Super friendly staff especially the bearded budtender is one of the best I ever met :D
macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote:Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - still good but not so super fresh anymore
Lemon Haze Ice (15€/g) - tried a little of that because Nicole Kush Ice and Caboose Ice were temp. sold out. I had this hash already tried a few months ago... it´s pretty the same. In my opinion to expensive and it could be tastier...

I still like that place very much. Super friendly staff especially the bearded budtender is one of the best I ever met :D
Heading here today after Neiumarket always seem to be one day behind you :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote:
Marok21 wrote:Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - still good but not so super fresh anymore

What are your plans today Macky?
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
macky wrote:

What are your plans today Macky?
missed this one ,going to see film at eye tomorrow morning free after that till thursday :)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Bollocks! I'm jealous - have fun you two crazy colonials ;) :mrgreen:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

nicole dry seeve wow niceee !!!
also bought some super lemon haze was also really nice !
and a 7 euro hash very good !!!
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here last weekend to try some of their Valley OG and Nicole Kush Dry Sieve hash :D

The Valley OG was nearly finished (no buds left) so I didn´t tried any of that :? but luckily that Nicole Kush Dry sieved hash was in stock 8)

Like Wietzakje wrote before a nice hash :D from the look more like a usual blonde moroccan hash but with a nice special smell. Different to most of these darkish sticky hashes you see a lot at the moment... really lovely flavors reminds me not of a kush more hash like but simply damn yammii :D It also gaves me a nice daytime high. With 18€/g it´s a bit to expensive in my opinion but really "lekker" and a good difference to all the tastes of these sticky hashes...
By the way I noticed that they have a new hash in stock made from Skywalker OG. Don´t know who much it costs because their menu screen didn´t worked last time.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Valley OG again only shake left. It seems to be sold very fast :shock:

Nicole Kush Ice (16€/g) - repeat purchase. I like that hash. Smell is exactly to my taste :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Haven't been since ages only before renovating this place ; now it reminded me sort of The Cool in Eindhoven if
someone can relate :lol: .
Had a look at that Nicole Kush Ice(16€/g), Super Lemon Haze(moroccan,?/g)and Og something(moroccan, 12€/g).
Latter one again had a flowery smell and fluffed up nicely. Also good enough overall effect! Thanks for the reccomendation,
Marok21 :mrgreen: !
Sat inside for a smoke and all was fine except for some local dutch nutter going to each table and asking if he can smoke with people ; we're not talking about his stash though :evil: :lol: ! Luckywise everyone turnt him down :mrgreen: ! Not that this is a new nor surprising incident to me in such contexts but how low can you get?