Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

pengaldinho

Re: Bagheera

Post by pengaldinho »

Its like a jigsaw puzzle menu. 'th seeds' if probably from when darkstar was on the menu, that goes with purple kush x trainwreck (supposed to be mazzar). this is a shit puzzle. i give up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boner

Post by Boner »

:lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
xxbkrawkxx

Post by xxbkrawkxx »

Boner wrote:
xxbkrawkxx wrote:WTF

Kuchi is NOT PK x TW

and Silver haze is NOT TW x Sour D !?
Kuchi isn't THSeeds and Devils Harvest dont do a Silver Haze, I noticed Dampkring (I think) say Green Crack is indica and the GC I had from Solo in April was sativa dominant, I take what the name says with a pinch of salt unless I've grown the plant from seed (seeds have to get mixed up occasionaly so you cant be 100% sure even then) and usually go by looks and smell.
Hell yea GC is a sativa .
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Called in for some cheesy butter, none left, so went to some T2, none of that either arggghhhhh. Settled for a gram of twissler so settled down for a quick smoke, but felt like the budtender didnt want anyone around as he had a mate there so we finished our drinks and cleared off after a smoke, good only for the menu imo, if you can find what you want lol.
moogle

Post by moogle »

went in 2 days ago and it was just the budtender and his friend.. asked for a gram of the cheese....worst looking weed I've ever seen in my life...gave it to me pre-bagged in this blue coloured bag...no bud...just loose bits...weak smell, and most definitely not uk cheese as they had it advertised :lol: ...will never be going into this hole of a place again, budtender had a shocking attitude...messed up our change as well, tried to screw us over....will never be going here again... basjoe's is right next door, a much better option for everyone.
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Dropped in here the other day for some cheesy butter..sold out as usual!
So opted for the blueberry and bagheera special
Blueberry was rough and didn't taste of anything really in fact the BB I was smoking at home was better than the bagheera offering

The special was ok but no great shakes

Budtender was a bit grumpy like but I was stoned, so didn't care lol
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

Popped in here for half an hour a few weeks back, hoping to get the cheesybutter ice-olator hash I'd heard good reports about. Unfortunately, they were completely out of top end hash, which was what I was really interested in, so I opted instead for some weed, some Kandy Kush which was okay but way overpriced for its quality at 13 Euro per g. I thought the White Widow I got from round the corner at Rusland was far better and much cheaper.

The guy behind the counter seemed a bit grumpy, just like the poster found back in November, despite the fact the place was relatively quiet and hassle free. I asked for a cheese, ham and tomato toastie which was advertised prominently behind the bar only to be told the toasties weren't on. I'm not sure they ever were judging from his response. Oh well!

It was okay inside there, but I never really felt at home. Rolled and had a smoke and then left. Don't think I'll go back there again. The KK was decidedly average for the price.

edit: just read back a few posts and saw the other comments re the budtender and mate. He was there with him when I was in as well. A right miserable pair they made!
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

thanks to this site i'll never darken their door. that gy sounds like a bellend!"
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Popped in as other than Bettys they are the only shop i've seen Darkstar in , they did the ice aswell , but not to be :(
Grabbed their iso which was nice enough for 20E , friendly enough bt :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

LA Confidential currently 12e/grm, buy 5 gram for 55 euro? Seeing this in crosses over the last few weeks. Any idea what the quality would be like for that price? Usually 14-16e/grm for that strain.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheera ... heera.html
"The suspense is killing me." Chopper Mike...
naits

Post by naits »

anyone been here lately? Menu looks allright. 0,5g Wax 25e. Some interresting strains on there too.
orle

Post by orle »

ya might pop by on my hangglider later today and take a look at that bio Somango
banshee beat

Post by banshee beat »

I was here a few months ago. Their bio kandy kush hadn't got the appearance I had hoped for but the taste and stone were exactly what you'd expect and would even rival the KK from GA and Voyagers. My mate bought some purple haze (she wanted to go for something mild to 'start the day light') and it was actually pretty good for an outdoor. Taste wasn't all that great but got a lovely creeper of a sativa-y head buzz which was surprising for something like that.

It's by no means one of my favourite cs's but it's got a pretty good menu and good prices for centrum. There's a nice little table in the window where we sat and watched people for an hour or so as the morning unravelled
Off is the new on
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

never been to this shop before.

terrible MTv music played, whatever my friend purchased was not that great for an LA something, Everything else looked at was nothing special.

Comfy chairs but terrible music
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Usual unfriendly service in here but the royal cream and Nepal were both great!
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x