The Pink, Eindhoven

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Pink

I like The Pink
94%
I don't like The Pink
6%

Total votes: 18

Jesscass

Re: The Pink, Eindhoven

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Opted for the last baggie of 'Power Kush' as I was after that sort(about 10€/g if memory serves me right)which smelt kushy but effect, taste and certainly look were mediocore. On the other hand chose between 'Twisla'(moroccan, 15€/1,26g)and 'Champagne'(blonde moroccan, 15€/1,26g)for latter one as particular more smell and also limited offer according to friendly budtenderness.
Classic moroccan sweet taste and nice mix of high and stoned. Along with The Wall's Royal(12€/g)most probably the best to get in Eindhoven at the moment.
(from: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 79#p393279 )

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Moroccan Bad Boy Hash (15€/1,23g) - First of all what a stupid name for a hash :lol: It´s a good tasting blonde moroccan hash effect is more sativa to me... Good blonde hash but again 2-3€ less would be a better price for that.

Lemon (7,50€/0,7g) - I was looking for a small bag of weed to smoke a joint before leaving. Lemon was the only strain from the menu wich they had in small bags... so I tried it. It was listed as an indica. Buds were nice dried and looked good. Surprisingly a very tasty smoke... taste is kind of lemony but more complex. Also the flush job was done very well (that is really rare) nearly completely white ash. Best weed in that price range I had in a long time from a coffeeshop in that area (Limburg included) :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Marok21 wrote:Moroccan Bad Boy Hash (15€/1,23g) - First of all what a stupid name for a hash :lol:
I hear you, mate :lol: (name is plural by the way!)! Most probably due to their supplier being of moroccan descent and the undeniable fact moroccan people are parasites and inherently criminal :evil: :lol: !

Last week:

Even though it was during the week place was quite packed, local there coming more often told me it's like that every day lately, oh my.
Noticed 'Chocolope Block'('Made from seeds from DNA Genetics in Morocco' , 15€ for handy to weigh 1,21g), 'White Rhino Block'('Made with seeds from Greenhouse Seeds in Morocco', 54€/5g)and 'Bad Boys'('Best hash from Tidighine, Morocco', 15€ for handy to weigh 1,24g) and Twisla(forgot exact amount but more than the others)on the menu and told budtenderness what I'm after and wanted to take a look at all of them. She wouldn't tell me why they don‘t do single grams of White Rhino(can't say it often enough had one heavy experience with that strain like six years back at Boerejeongens/Amsterdam but never found such a nice example again)which was one of those nearly black moroccans with foreign genetics and looking promising. Fuck them for this, never bought 5gs of one strain at a coffeeshop as it's all about testing!
She then told me the Chocolope one is the strongest but her pick would be the Bad Boys for its great taste. Crystal clear I'm going for the Chocolope then even though don't have a good feeling when thinking of weak Chocolope and its reputation for that(only had it on very few occassions for some reasons but remember we had a phenotype of Breeders Choice/Sannie's Anesthesia smelling and tasting like Chocolate while still being strong enough; there is at least one phenotype doing its strain name justice)but at a coffeeshop you never know what to expect in the end so fuck it :lol: .
Taste isn't as pronounced as The Wall's best but it certainly has more effects, strong body stoned for a moroccan hash. So this is the overall winner of this trip hashwise then.
Someone on here(Pengaldinho?) mentioned those moroccans with that type of foreign genetics seem to have(obviously)a different high compared to classic moroccans; to me they seem to be even more one dimonesional compared to the classic gear, less rounded.
Also went for a bag of 'White Cheese'(15€ for 1,45g which is handy to weigh and that's why full of stalks :evil: :lol: )which didn't look too bad but only had average effects and taste.
(from: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31950&p=398829#p398829 )
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so was in pink last week. still best weed by a mile.NY cheese holy shit it was soo strong got the Hawaiian dream and another top 1 also some g13. all strains flufft up after grinding 15 euros for 1.21 grams, but 6 pure chunky joints and 3 vapes later thats just great for 15 euros. lets hope they allow tourists next year maybe we should do a big eindhoven meet up if they do???
Magdaddy

Post by Magdaddy »

Bob2 wrote: Mon 21st Nov 2016 07:10 pm lets hope they allow tourists next year maybe we should do a big eindhoven meet up if they do???
They allow tourist... I went in June... Got some white widow. It was my first time in a coffee shop. I was a bit overwhelmed lol but definitely a good experience.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Went here after the wall.packed out all prebag.ordered mango 15e for 1.5g.worst smoke of the trip.couldnt get a seat left.weed tasted horrible so didnt even finish the joint. Wont be back here
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Went here after the wall.packed out all prebag.ordered mango 15e for 1.5g.worst smoke of the trip.couldnt get a seat left.weed tasted horrible so didnt even finish the joint. Wont be back here
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

madmaxxx wrote: Tue 22nd Aug 2017 10:01 am Went here after the wall.packed out all prebag.ordered mango 15e for 1.5g.worst smoke of the trip.couldnt get a seat left.weed tasted horrible so didnt even finish the joint. Wont be back here
That´s shit :evil: I had pretty good weed from there in the past also some of the best Lemon Strain I ever tried... they called it only "Lemon" and there were only 7€ packs available. Stuart or now Bob2 :D had some of the best OG ever from there Holy Shit OG or something like that :lol:

I think the problem is there is a to big demand... like you said you got no free seat... many guys from belgium, france, germany and well from nl. Pretty hard to get enough high quality supplies. They was closed in the past because the police found over 200 kilos of weed and hash... so we can imagine a little how big the demand is :lol: so quality is not really constant here :cry:

But nice to hear that you enjoyed the Wall. Maybe not the biggest shop but good usually good wares. I read your message to late sry hopefully I could help you :D
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so i always went for cheaper bags at pink, which allowed you to find a good strain (or unless their is a cheese or sour option). i have been lucky as sin on past visits.

And it's Bob.. :D
CessKoBar

Post by CessKoBar »

I was here about a month ago;

Strange policy where everything is in bags of 7 or 15 euro.
Or you could buy 5gram bags but only a couple of strains are available.

I had the Amnesia (15eu/1,27g), White Widow (15eu/1,34g) and Northern Lights (15eu/1,57g)
Also had a look at the 5gr bags but they were small imo and not good value for money.
(bizarre how weed has shrunk so much over the years, nutrients?)

Stand out was the WW, it had a real oldskool taste and smell with a good buzz. Real nice job of flushing too.
The rest was ok but nothing more.

We sat and smoked a spliff, sitting area was inviting with lots of young people.

Would go again but not for bulk buying.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last twelve months / recently:

Here there are strains coming and going relatively but weren't interesting enough qualitywise so nothing stood out ; new Moroccans with foreign genetics every now and then too
but still boring.
What I tried one visit was one of their dragées they offer since quite a while now. There are two versions one supposedly providing 13mg Thc per dragée and the other 26mg Thc. One pack containing three and they're 10 respectively 15€ each. Went for the one with supposedly 26mg Thc(wonder how they extracted only
Thc and no other cannabinoids when produced in Nederland with their amateurish illegal wannabe approaches).
Took them home and tried them with no tolerance. Taste is indeed like the plant itsself but without this terrible bitterness so taste is masked ok enough as sweetish, too. A single one of them produces a very light sedation with minimal euphoria, quite one dimensional though.
It feels as something is seriously lacking with the effects as if they start to kick in without doing so in the end and they sorta remind me of a certain batch of Kali Mist(Serious Seeds)we grew years back which only provided very light effects even though harvested at the right time and all that ; although it was indeed annoying this one in retrospect was more satisfying than this single dragee.
Also relatively long lasting.
So all in all better than the crap from T'Grasje in Utrecht and seemingly coming from a different producer but I'd say it really is something for people only consuming rarely a year but before I indulge again I prefer going back to disgusting hash yogurts, yuk.
(from: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31950&p=415465#p415465 )

A picture of them:

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in over the weekend, they do LA Con and Sour Diesel at €15 for 1.12g, all pre-bagged, I had both, quality was decent for Eindhoven, but mightn't wow the weed snobs of the world :) It's quite nice inside and while I can't recall the menu they have one of the better selections in Eindhoven. They also do 5g specials I saw GG4 5g for €60 and few other strains also. The 5g specials was a trend in a lot of shops and to be honest if I was there longer I would've got some as this buying 1g or slighty above 1g bags all the time is not my thing.

As mentioned by the previous poster they do have these THC candies and they also do a cookie, but I didn't try either. Definitely a place to visit if you are in Eindhoven.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Last week:

I was here to check out if they had some quality "newschool" hash on the menu... as some reviews said they offer stuff like that from time to time but the last times when I was there their hash menu wasn´t really impressive to me. Well Coffeeshop the Wall is my place to go for imported hash in Eindhoven but it would be nice to have some "newschool" hash for more variety :mrgreen:

When I looked at their menu I spotted Gorilla Glue hash (15€/1,18g) which is pretty like what I was looking for :D

Gorilla Glue hash (15€/1,18g) - The hash looked pretty oily in the baggy but not dark as many other Gorilla Glue hashes I saw in the last time. At first it looked pretty like a blonde oily quality polm but after a bit of time in the baggy it gets pretty dark, too. After pressing it a bit by hand it becomes some nice creamy dark hash... I like the texture of this hash :D not so super sticky but still sticky enough and creamy. It bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. The smell is very nice naturally like it should be. Furthermore you can smell that it´s a "newschool" hash... it´s very pleasant to my nose. Taste is also pretty good like the used genetics.
The Effect is more on the Sativa side but it´s def. strong enough. I mean it´s not only uplifting it also gives you a punsh :lol:

Overall a nice quality newschool hash. Maybe not top quality but pretty nice. I liked it :mrgreen: and to be honest I expected worse quality because I wasn´t really impressed by most "newschool" hashes I tried from Coffeeshops outside Amsterdam (well Toermalijn is an exception :lol: )...

Here are some items I remember from Coffeeshop Pinks menu:

Weed
Enemy of the State
Amnesia Haze
Trainwreck
Blue Cheese
they also sell some 5g packs with other strains like "Mohan Ram"... like said before you can´t buy less of it you have to buy 5 gram :? :roll:

Hash
Ketama
Super Polm
Temple Ball
Gorilla Glue
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Does Eindhoven require the Weitpass?