The Pink, Eindhoven

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Pink

I like The Pink
94%
I don't like The Pink
6%

Total votes: 18

Bob2

Re: The Pink, Eindhoven

Post by Bob2 »

Pink coffeeshop was our local whilst in eindhoven. went through most of bud section, but Holy Shit O.G. Kush Wow one of the best smokes ive ever had in my life. get out before the 15th as tourists are a no then

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Cheers, Stuart! Any other reviews about those you intended to visit coming?

By the way Eindhoven serves tourists and other human beings throughout 2016 :D , see here(please don't hijack this thread, peeps): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31138&p=389380#p389380
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

no pink og kush was totally stand out went to apotheke one (spelt wrong) qualiy was a bit shit especially the hash got 2 weeds one called chessey (dont get it) nothing cheese about it at all i suppose i should of realized with name cheesy. stand out meal at de burger and the the truffle mayo was great with the chips. also loved the blob at night fantastic building. tbh we were held up at channeltunnel for 2 hours and lost most of the light it is was pitch black by 5pm and fuking cold so coffeeshop visiting sort out went out of window after diner and went back to pink for more og then went back a few more times and a few more. main reason was the baccy trip which went Great.. special note for the hotel we stayed in real cheap and great right near pink and everywhere else.

getting to eindhoven, but we went quick and still took ages
the blob i love it
single room with balcony under 25 euros (yeah) and massive compared to dam single rooms
shitty balcony yes mate moaned about it, but we werent having a bloody party was perfect for joints and vapes
seating area if my room isnt ready when you arrive (each room had its own seating area??)

thats great news about 2016 open to tourists might go back for 420 or at least when it aint bloody freezing
P.S
whats with the bloody street names? we got lost a few times due to that
mowie

Post by mowie »

what's the hotel called stuart?
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

that would be telling..
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Rooms-Online would be my guess.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Stuart

You know what? Been to De Apotheker last August(as reported in my lost Eindhoven guide I wrote before the forum broke down)and also spotted some Cheese there. I know you're quite a Cheese maniac(same with me)so I took a sniff and it smelt funny but nothing else, not even remotely like the original strain :lol: (had a constant supple of organic Blue Cheese tasting like wild berry bubble gum for a couple of years and no Cheese from any Coffeeshop, e.g. Voyagers, came close. Only HomeGrownFantasy's(Rip)the last time it was good in 2009 was better, even though it of course more leaned to the cheese side, yum :mrgreen: !).
As said sometimes they have some special not so common strains on offer though, pity!

Apart from that enjoy your 420 in Eindhoven and don't miss The Wall for hashish at least :wink: !
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

will stay longer next time min 2 -3 days should cover most of it. i do LOVE cheese (Yeah!!) cheesey is to non descriptive. we always getting stunning cheese, but that has changed and im gagging for a lovely cheese.

rip HGF and wall next time is a no brainer. sorry mowie, ive gave reviews to great places and when you go back its always booked and happened more than once. your find it looking about in no time. and you have to be a bit annoying if you want a balcony room sent 3 emails as there is no option
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

mowie wrote:what's the hotel called stuart?
Hotel-o-theek that will be, enjoy, great coffeeshop, love Eindhoven :D
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

flying to the dam through eindhoven, might give it a wonder while there and see what it has to offer.

roughly how far is The pink from eindhoven central
trips to Amsterdam 19
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so from central eindhoven (train station) you should make it to pink in under 10 minutes easy. changed route on map to take you past the blob and philips tower (they put some tetris thing on it at night. if you carry on down willemstraat you go past de burger (holy crap well worth going to if you got time. opens at 5pm i think) also further down is Van Abbe Museum old looking building with very modern bit behind surrounded by water staight after building turn left and de apotheke (how ever its spelt) coffeeshop dont get cheesy then at end of that road turn right and youll come to new wave coffeeshop. wall is ages away or one stop on train , but if you go there they have a RLD less than a few minutes away? ?

swizzy

Post by swizzy »

stuart1976 wrote:so from central eindhoven (train station) you should make it to pink in under 10 minutes easy. changed route on map to take you past the blob and philips tower (they put some tetris thing on it at night. if you carry on down willemstraat you go past de burger (holy crap well worth going to if you got time. opens at 5pm i think) also further down is Van Abbe Museum old looking building with very modern bit behind surrounded by water staight after building turn left and de apotheke (how ever its spelt) coffeeshop dont get cheesy then at end of that road turn right and youll come to new wave coffeeshop. wall is ages away or one stop on train , but if you go there they have a RLD less than a few minutes away? ?

you are a star mate.

i did wonder what the weed would be like in eindhoven while i was there, be it for 3 hours or so. At least now i can do a spot of sightseeing before heading up to mokum

thanks alot stu
trips to Amsterdam 19
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

stuart1976 wrote:so from central eindhoven (train station) you should make it to pink in under 10 minutes easy. changed route on map to take you past the blob and philips tower (they put some tetris thing on it at night. if you carry on down willemstraat you go past de burger (holy crap well worth going to if you got time. opens at 5pm i think) also further down is Van Abbe Museum old looking building with very modern bit behind surrounded by water staight after building turn left and de apotheke (how ever its spelt) coffeeshop dont get cheesy then at end of that road turn right and youll come to new wave coffeeshop. wall is ages away or one stop on train , but if you go there they have a RLD less than a few minutes away? ?

by the way i remember seeing the Philips tower while the bus was turning by the junction. i think i was heading to the airport then.
trips to Amsterdam 19
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

was here many years ago with my gf at that time... I remember we had some very good amnesia haze. Was very good for making love back at the hotel room. Amazing haze, amazing sex. :mrgreen:
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Kermit wrote:
mowie wrote:what's the hotel called stuart?
Hotel-o-theek that will be, enjoy, great coffeeshop, love Eindhoven :D
Just out of interest, what's you favourite spot and which coffeeshops do you rate?

This week:

Despite Power Kush(about 12€?)new on the menu I got me some NYC Diesel(15€ for handy to weigh 1,26g). Not their flaghship(which was Amnesia which looked nice enough but still sick of it) effectwise but all about the taste I was told. By no means I'm an expert and only had a few Diesels in the past(tend to lack potency anyway I heard) but this one had not much in common with weird and grapefruity tasting Diesel from Toermalijn some years back. Quite the opposite as scraggy and only a bit sweet smelling. Even vaped it at High Times but wasn't that impressed. Even had good enough indica efffects while supposed to be a mostly sativa. They now beside Twisla(15€ for handy 1,26g)had another showpiece moroccan, Champagne(15€ for handy to weigh 1,26g), so I had a look and will probably try it next time.
(from: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 10&t=31950 )