The Pink, Eindhoven

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Pink

I like The Pink
94%
I don't like The Pink
6%

Total votes: 18

bman1986

Post by bman1986 »

I liked this place more than anywhere else in Eindhoven. Got some white widow and some nepalese hash, both smoked very nicely. If I ever for any reason find myself in Eindhoven again, this will be my first port of call.

Stoner Granata

Re: The Pink, Eindhoven

Post by Stoner Granata »

Will be landing in Eindhoven in a Week and will be dropping by for sure, they had some really nice Northern Lights 4 months ago, anyone been recently?
Semprini

Post by Semprini »

I was in Eindhoven for a few days just before Easter and called into the Pink for a pit stop. I've been here quite a few times before and the weed has always been ok, if a little dry.

Things didn't get off to a great start though when the budtender pulled me up for leaving my bike in such a way that a small portion of the back wheel was protruding over the door. Once I'd sorted that out I had a quick look over the menu and plumped for a gram of white widow which I think was 7 euros. I sat right near the window by the door and got on with the job of putting one together. It was a nice, smooth smoke and, being the first of the trip, I was feeling pretty baked by the time I put it out.

I was actually staying at the Centre Parcs at De Kempervennen and the prospect of the 8 mile ride back didn't exactly fill me with excitement so I rolled another one for the journey. I got on my bike and started cycling but was moving at such a slow speed due to the WW that people were literally walking past me!! The beautiful weather helped me to pull myself together and the rest of the journey was very pleasant, due largely to a combination of the lack of hills and the other joint I polished off on the way.

The Pink used to be my number one spot in Eindhoven but has now been overtaken by the Grasshopper and New Wave. It's still a good spot to head too though and always has a good selection of weed and hash and an eclectic music policy.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Good to hear what's happening in Eindhoven , I visit once a year and have not visited this shop before . I usually stick with Grasshopper , Meeting Point , and The Wall . I find most of the weed just ok in Eindhoven , last trip I bought more hash than usual and it was all top smoke much cheapness :wink: :mrgreen:
-
StonedSince67

Post by StonedSince67 »

Semprini wrote:The Pink used to be my number one spot in Eindhoven but has now been overtaken by the Grasshopper and New Wave. It's still a good spot to head too though and always has a good selection of weed and hash and an eclectic music policy.
when i was in eindhoven last october 2010 and had a spare hour before going out to dinner, i popped into the pink and to my delight they had some silver haze, my number one favourite modern strain of marijuana

the condition of the weed was good and easy to prepare by hand, the price was very reasonable and the effect had that 60s pyschedelic tinge that i love so much

that hour in the pink was a dream
Semprini

Post by Semprini »

Super Silver Haze seemed to be the weed that was at the top of most of the menus I saw in Eindhoven. I didn't get any this time round but have had some in the past and it's usually a very good smoke.

There were a couple of other shops I went to during this trip so I'll post reviews of them when I get a chance.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Had the 'Maroc Nougat'(moroccan hash, 1,25g/15€)here yesterday. Nice tasty&upflifting smoke.

Weedwise 'S5 haze' was new on the menu but didn't fancy a look.
soapy

Post by soapy »

the pink in my opinion is the closest thing that eindhoven has to an amdadam coffeeshop....
really nice staff....good deals on both weed and hash.....nice lit shop with plenty of comfy seats
also very clean place(toilets included)....
all in all a bright spark in a grey shitehole of a city(again my opinion)such a grey city :cry: :cry:
To be old and wise,You must first have to be Young and Stupid....
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Cheers for your"opinion" Soapy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think I will give Pink a whirl in three weeks never been yet :wink:
-
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Cisco wrote:Cheers for your"opinion" Soapy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then again; maybe not! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIOMAmZ-ftQ
StonedSince67

Post by StonedSince67 »

notsofasteddie wrote:
well now we are going in circles ... please check out the following thread which mentions the same youtube video in an earlier post ... and the issue is resolved there

Grote politie controle levert 200 kilo wiet en 50 kilo hasj
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... =3&t=18769
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

StonedSince'67 wrote:
notsofasteddie wrote:
well now we are going in circles ... please check out the following thread which mentions the same youtube video in an earlier post ... and the issue is resolved there

Grote politie controle levert 200 kilo wiet en 50 kilo hasj
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... =3&t=18769
My Bad :oops: It appears that what hit the web was old news repackaged! http://www.thepink.nl
xxbkrawkxx

Post by xxbkrawkxx »

This shop has a nice size
Very clean
And you can pay with your bankcard

Got weed here twice , both very nice.
SSH if my memories right
johnchris99

Post by johnchris99 »

I first went to this place in the year 2000, I lived around the corner from it for about 4 months. So it was my regular coffeeshop for that period. Someone said it is the nearest thing Eindhoven has to an Amsterdam quality coffeeshop. I would agree with this. I used to buy Nepalese Templeball, and Northern Lights or White Widow from here pretty much all the time. The pink definitely used to be the hottest coffeeshop in Eindhoven, but not been there since 2001 :(
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Had 'Ashu'(moroccan hash, 15€/g), new on the menu. Never saw such expensive hashish in Eindhoven and can
say it definately doesn't deserve its price tag. Nice resin though.

Again, don't hijack here, I posted something about the Wietpas here: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 48#p280548