Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

honestguy

Re: Bushdocter

Post by honestguy »

Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Honestguy : 1
Everyone Else : 0
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Ah, thanks for clarifying that we should all be totally offended by your language.... Wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the wiki link....

Mods!!!! ....Burn Him!!!
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Phenomenal. Honestguy makes a (probably) valid comment about some plastic (white) guy. Oldtimer then asks a treacherous, snide question. Homestguy bats him of with some random wiki link and then Keymoncha wants him burnt (don't forget your white pointy hat).
God I hate the modern world.
Meanwhile I'm going to listen to 'Oliver's Army' (E.Costello).

Weed will expand your mind and make you more tolerant (man)
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

I like that urban dictionary, I laughed at some of the stuff so much I accidentally let out a 'question fart' :shock: look that up :lol:
@honestguy - keep commenting on the weeds and shops as you see them - the forum is a place to comment on our personal experiences, we're all different.
Toke on !
RTnB
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Dark-side-of-moon wrote:Phenomenal. Honestguy makes a (probably) valid comment about some plastic (white) guy. Oldtimer then asks a treacherous, snide question. Homestguy bats him of with some random wiki link and then Keymoncha wants him burnt (don't forget your white pointy hat).

+1
Trashcanman

Post by Trashcanman »

We''ll so as i see it honestguy and Dark-side-of-moon are,

法西斯

Some times i wish we were already in the 2500 century or so,
hope till then tolerance is actually practiced and not
just a word, sad,sad :cry:

Or am i totally misunderstandin' something here ?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Nah..it's racist...he's a tool..got tool followers..Buncha baby wipes :lol:
rockin into the night
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Dark-side-of-moon wrote:Phenomenal. Honestguy makes a (probably) valid comment about some plastic (white) guy. Oldtimer then asks a treacherous, snide question. Homestguy bats him of with some random wiki link and then Keymoncha wants him burnt (don't forget your white pointy hat).

Do you know what i hate? ...I hate ignorant feckers, who are far too eager to find offense with everything, but without the cognitive ability to differentiate between sarcasm, irony or any sense of humour whatsoever... If you're actually suggesting my comment was a serious attempt to get Mr Honest burned, or indeed, that i have any wish for the aforementioned gentleman to get even slightly singed, i recommend you check yourself for an eighth hole in your head...

...In the meantime, get the fuck over yourself.

Peace! 8)
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

KeyMonCha wrote:

Do you know what i hate? ...I hate ignorant feckers, who are far too eager to find offense with everything, but without the cognitive ability to differentiate between sarcasm, irony or any sense of humour whatsoever... If you're actually suggesting my comment was a serious attempt to get Mr Honest burned, or indeed, that i have any wish for the aforementioned gentleman to get even slightly singed, i recommend you check yourself for an eighth hole in your head...

Peace! 8)

and i hate ppl just spitting out crap everywhere, when ppl tryin too add useful info!!!!!!!! :D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

DedsOne wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:

Peace! 8)

and i hate ppl just spitting out crap everywhere, when ppl tryin too add useful info!!!!!!!! :D
Well, if alluding to me being a member of the KKK, and harboring a need to have people flambeed counts as "useful info", then i guess i'm banged to rights, Guv!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

No idea why your dumb ass assumed that I was being "snide"?
I didn't know what it meant (sorry if I'm not ghetto enough for you), so I asked!
Just for the record, that totally derogatory, racist term, is no way a "valid comment" in my book.
If the W was replaced by an N would it still be valid?
Alo

Post by Alo »

Can't we all just get along.
Alo

Post by Alo »

You know. Tnts never get like this...
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

Old Timer wrote:

No idea why your dumb ass assumed that I was being "snide"?
I didn't know what it meant (sorry if I'm not ghetto enough for you), so I asked!
Just for the record, that totally derogatory, racist term, is no way a "valid comment" in my book.
If the W was replaced by an N would it still be valid?

Wigga or Wigger is a descriptive term to describe someone who imics black african culture. If you think that is racist, derogatory or fascist then you really are to sensative and looking for political incorrecness in all the wrong places.

Now had honestguy come along and said something like - "that dirty wigga got no buiness being here, we don't want his dirty kind around the coffeeshops" then yes that should be taken as racism.

Context is important when using slang words.

The above was not written by honestguy, but his friend who will happily admit to being a, yes folks a wigga!

Stop picking on the guy for his poor english, everyone needs to learn somewhere.