Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

Alo

Re: Bushdocter

Post by Alo »

1692 witch hunt business

Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

I'm out of my depth here and sounded like an old woman.
But it ain't what you say but your reason for saying it. It's his tongue and everyone knows what he meant.
I liked this board and know there are people here who know what they are talking about.
No-one owns language and 'liberals' can be real fascists.
I will now piss off. Oldtimer's 'innocent' question revved me.
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

english for mine sucks yes. i told if my frined could rite for me as for making friends and happy with the forum again. NOT RACIST. PROMISE. i look at wiki page and see - Most, however, use the term neutrally, or as a light joke, without any racism intended. It has also been used as a self-description by proponents of a "wigger" subculture
i make frined and learned word for he call to him selfs. American live with amsterdam. i ask him to make writes and explain me for forum. maybe he make offend also?I make offence to anyone i wont say anymore times the word. sorry.

respect with love for many and all
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Yes English sucks for you ;) you couldn't be more of a honest guy then that ;)
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

honestguy wrote:english for mine sucks yes. i told if my frined could rite for me as for making friends and happy with the forum again. NOT RACIST. PROMISE. i look at wiki page and see - Most, however, use the term neutrally, or as a light joke, without any racism intended. It has also been used as a self-description by proponents of a "wigger" subculture
i make frined and learned word for he call to him selfs. American live with amsterdam. i ask him to make writes and explain me for forum. maybe he make offend also?I make offence to anyone i wont say anymore times the word. sorry.

respect with love for many and all
Just shut up..fuckin foots so far in yer mouth gonna need a team of doctors to pull it out...funny ya speak fine in another post...sock monkey
rockin into the night
soapy

Post by soapy »

Wow :roll: And here i was hoping to read a review about a coffeeshop :roll: ....
Seems everyone is arguing these days...
To be old and wise,You must first have to be Young and Stupid....
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

No extracts on the menu anymore... only one Ice Hash (Kushadelic Ice 55€/g)... I was here
for some Ice Hash but wasn´t impressed from the Kushadelic Ice so I don´t bought it (and of course
it was to expansive :lol: ) :?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Pricey as fuck for an ice hash.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Sucks, no more BHO.
Now they will just sell ice o at bho prices.
samseed

Post by samseed »

fuck bushdoctors , fucking rude pricks , had to show them the ways 2 or 3 times . :evil:

karma's a bitch and now your dead , along with your shit coffeeshop ...... :shock:

p.s hope its hot and crackerling down their like the BHO you used to sell bitch .... :evil:
Do What Thou Wilt
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week: Went in the one at Thorbeckeplein but nothing new on the hashish menu(noticed lots of fancy names on the weed one but forgot them all).
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

samseed wrote:fuck bushdoctors , fucking rude pricks , had to show them the ways 2 or 3 times . :evil:

karma's a bitch and now your dead , along with your shit coffeeshop ...... :shock:

p.s hope its hot and crackerling down their like the BHO you used to sell bitch .... :evil:

+1 Too right mate
trips to Amsterdam 19
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Totally agree! Fuck bushdoctor! It's a dive! Brought some DISGUSTING NYC diesel ( my fave ) from here and it was so so so bad! For an inflated price tassel! Hard black ash, hardly smoked and tasted like washing up liquid. We sat upstairs and it was filthy dirty! The place reeked of dirt! Worst CS in Dam. As bad as paradise on dam sq used to be! If not worse. If u wanna get ripped off go here! Lol.
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

sourdeez wrote:Totally agree! Fuck bushdoctor! It's a dive! Brought some DISGUSTING NYC diesel ( my fave ) from here and it was so so so bad! For an inflated price tassel! Hard black ash, hardly smoked and tasted like washing up liquid.
+1 yep totally agree too about the diesel although a gd 3 or 4 years ago i swear it was so lushhhh
Became my fav strain of all time.
trips to Amsterdam 19
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

swizzy wrote:
sourdeez wrote:Totally agree! Fuck bushdoctor! It's a dive! Brought some DISGUSTING NYC diesel ( my fave ) from here and it was so so so bad! For an inflated price tassel! Hard black ash, hardly smoked and tasted like washing up liquid.
+1 yep totally agree too about the diesel although a gd 3 or 4 years ago i swear it was so lushhhh
Became my fav strain of all time.
De Rokerij old sour diesel was also banging in the early noughties... shame about that place man!