de Overkant Hortus

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Overkant Hortus

I like Overkant Hortus
81%
I don't like Overkant Hortus
19%

Total votes: 27

Slip & Sal

Re: de Overkant Hortus

Post by Slip & Sal »

I went there in November after visiting hortus botanicus. I got some hash for 3 euro a g and 7.50 euro a g. Even the cheap stuff was not bad. Tried the Lady Haze as it smelt good. Was quite good and cheap. like 8 or 9 euro for a gram and they weren't stingy but little nuggets.

I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
DonMarciano

Post by DonMarciano »

Cheers mate, we ll give it a go i guess. I ve never been to the Botanic gardens and providing the weather is good in May(fingers crossed), it could make us a fine afternoon!
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Any recent reports? new menu?
Going to be stopping just down the street from The zoo, so this will be my nearest shop.
(the old menu looks promising...especialy the hash).
mack
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Been in this place once, as a buy & fly it was ok although whatever we had from the menu was unremarkable. Unless they've changed the arrangement there's no seating, just a little shelf thing around the edge you can stand at and roll one. In the summer that's fine with the gardens right there, but in less nice weather it wouldn't be where I would choose to go to chill.

You mightn't be far from Het Ballonnetje then Mack, I liked that place. And the Greenhouse Namaste is quite close, it can be a really nice place to chill even if not everyone is a huge fan of the chain.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Thanks for the reply. I will also be checking out het ballonnetje and their Nlx ice.

mack.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

I went in July and there was seating both inside and out and the menu was very good and a lot cheaper than the centrum had some excellent NYCD for 10 euros on the gram, a great shop in my opinion.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
C1P8

Post by C1P8 »

I went there on September after visiting the Hortus Botanicus that's awesome btw.
I remember I got a gram of Nepal Cream that was ok and not overpriced.
I missed completely the weed cause I had plenty.
It was nice to sit in front of the window
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Must have changed the setup then if there's seating now, it was quite long ago when I was there.

Do remember the menu was reasonably priced back then too.

The Hortus Botanicus is ace :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

went here in november. colin got a cheese something just ok , and i got royal amnesia average and super ice that wasnt that super, tram no 9 i think back to dam.. doubt id visit again
treetop

Post by treetop »

gapie wrote:Image

I want to go to check out their Bio Line. Good prices. How come that section is so cheap? Is Bio-Line code for crap?
How much did you produce?
Grunt

Post by Grunt »

Got some Gardella from here, highly unusual in consistency. Soft pressed and almost chalk like but very nice indeed. Very pronounced buzz from it and worth the money

The bio line Sticky Fingers was also pretty damn good, loads of crystals and with a good thump in the face for your troubles

Couple of good purchases so I shall return. The shop itself is a bit rough and ready but it does the jog without any frills

:mrgreen:
Happy Happy........ Joy Joy
freakbrother2013

Post by freakbrother2013 »

Bloody rubbish,coming from a welsh,bloody guy kicked us out because of stupid germans.!!!rude CS
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Was here for the first time yesterday, as I needed a proper breakfast after leaving my strictly non-smoking hotel. I wanted to get some NYCD at €11-odd. The budtender said the cheese was better, though cheaper at €10, I think, and showed me both. The NYCD didn't smell like much, and taste is the only reason I go for that one, so I went with his judgement. Subsequently bought a g of black hash at €6.50 whose name was odd and escapes me, but which is excellent.
GSWE

Post by GSWE »

Been there on tuesday...I liked the place, it s small and quiet. It has outside tables and seats inside facing the windows. Not very comfortable, however it's great for a sunny summer afternoon break, especially if you are in visiting the botanic garden. The menu is not the largest, but the quality is good indeed. I would not go there during the winter to be honest.
I did not like the customer service. The guy behind the counter was rude, i was with a friend and the budtender asked me if we wanted to pay seperately or all together. I said separately, my friend was looking at the menu and was not really listening to me ordering. After my friend ordered as well the guy asked him the same question (don t know why) and my friend replied all together. The budtender was really annoyed by this simple misunderstanding (he said something like" u re freaking me out guys " and some else can t properly remember but it looked very pissed off by that).
The place was not even busy we were the only customers in. We just took the weed and sat outside. Next time i will definitely have a look at it from outside, and if the same budtender is the there i ll go somewhere else.