Chapiteau

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

What do you think of Chapiteau?

I like Chapiteau
93%
I do not like Chapiteau
7%

Total votes: 15

Badonkadonk

Re: Chapiteau

Post by Badonkadonk »

Update of the menu. Some changes from last menu in April.

Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

The (very old) menu from above made me come here - but no Durban in any form, no Neville's Haze, very poor choice of the kind of sativas I would have liked to have. Only the Thai for 3,50€/g could have been a possibility. If I had remembered the menu was so old I would have tried to take a pic. But okay...
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
Badonkadonk

Post by Badonkadonk »

Kay Noosh wrote: Tue 17th Jul 2018 06:51 pm The (very old) menu from above made me come here - but no Durban in any form, no Neville's Haze, very poor choice of the kind of sativas I would have liked to have. Only the Thai for 3,50€/g could have been a possibility. If I had remembered the menu was so old I would have tried to take a pic. But okay...
Yes, last photo of the menu is old and no photo of the current menu is posted. Maybe if you get back there, you could take a photo of the menu and post it. That would be great! I don't live in Amsterdam myself and can not take a photo of the menu. And I don't know at the moment when I will be able to go back, considering the situation of Corona at the moment.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Chapiteau dated November 24, 2022. Kudos to NachoTheDog46.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Chapitea ... iteau.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

this menu has quite the variety. can anyone attest to the quality of said variety?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I can't attest to the quality I'm afraid but, along with offering variety, Chapiteau is also currently the cheapest shop on my list here. Hopefully someone will check it out and report back.
GreenGold

Post by GreenGold »

kush0la wrote: Wed 14th Dec 2022 02:39 am this menu has quite the variety. can anyone attest to the quality of said variety?
Was there at the end of September and got the Lemon Pie, which I'd heard was good. It was very disappointing - just about zero impact.

I had planned to try some others things, but that put me off. That said, my sample size was one and done, so I wouldn't want to write off their whole menu.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Chapiteau dated 12 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Hit The North

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Chapite ... iteau.html