Chapiteau

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

What do you think of Chapiteau?

I like Chapiteau
93%
I do not like Chapiteau
7%

Total votes: 15

Hypno

Re: Chapiteau

Post by Hypno »

Thanks for the Menu pic and the advice Marco!

orle

@

Post by orle »

Some great quality weed here! What a pleasure to discover this shop.

Open from 10 til 12.
gluegun

Post by gluegun »

Is the black widow bk on menu
orle

Post by orle »

No Black Widow today.

There was Della Haze @ 12 p/gr.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Sounds like a shop to put on the list to me =)
Badonkadonk

Post by Badonkadonk »

It's been a while since I saw an update of their menu. If somebody is going that way and would be able to get a pic of the menu I would be grateful for that!
Badonkadonk

Post by Badonkadonk »

Ok, so I was passing by this shop today and took a picture of the menu. It looks a little different to the previous menu. Asked for the Polm Gold but they did not have it. I had a look at the Superpolm and it looked nice. I was interested in the maroc types and asked to see Warme Oortjes and Roomboter and the budtender showed me some small pieces. When I was looking at the Superpolm I was handed a piece of maybe 2 grams to look at but for the Warme oortjes and the Roomboter I was given very small pieces, like 0.2-0.3 gram pieces. I must say it's a bit hard to get a good impression looking at such small pieces of hash. Are they really afraid that the customers will steal the hash and run away with it or to peel off a piece discretely and steal it?

Anyway, the Warme Oortjes looked very nice and had a lovely smell to it so I bought some of it. Haven't tried it myself as it will be a present/surprise to a friend of mine.

orle

Post by orle »

Thx for the menu pic. Good to see the Diesel still on there, gotta get a refill of that,

As for asking to fondle their hashes... I agree that 0,2gr pieces are not very useful for a proper quality check.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Boerejongens NYCD is much better in my opinion, much stronger taste and smell and it is .5cent cheaper, i generally think it is a bigger bag at BJ's due to not being as sticky.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

Hindu Kush - 8 pg
Next of Kin - 9 pg
NY Diesel - 9
Amnesia - 10
Delahaze - 10
two grams Jack Herrer - 11
LA Candykush - 11

LA Candykush had great aroma, looked kinda leafy tho. Got 4g Jack Herrer and some Next of Kin.
Next of Kin is weak, barely any resin. The jack looks good but taste is grassy and lungfeel harsh. Can't recommend either of them
orle

Post by orle »

that Jack Herrer is truly bad, grass/hay flavor and gives off very little vapor.. a thin and harsh vapor. might use the rest for cooking.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

orle wrote:that Jack Herrer is truly bad, grass/hay flavor and gives off very little vapor.. a thin and harsh vapor. might use the rest for cooking.
I have pretty much though anything i bought here was wet and garbage and normally went in the butter box.....
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

[quote="orle"]that Jack Herrer is truly bad, grass/hay flavor and gives off very little vapor.. a thin and harsh vapor. might use the rest for cooking.[/quote]

thanks orle was about to make the travel to reaaly stock up on the jack. time to look elswhere
Marco

Post by Marco »

Bah you guys are nuts. I go the shop weekly and their gear is among the best in Amsterdam. I don't buy the cheaper strains like Jack, it could have been a bad batch.
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

[quote="Marco"]Bah you guys are nuts. I go the shop weekly and their gear is among the best in Amsterdam. I don't buy the cheaper strains like Jack, it could have been a bad batch.[/quote]

Marco

so what is exceptional good right now?

thanks