The Wall, Eindhoven

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Wall

I like The Wall, Eindhoven
83%
I don't like The Wall, Eindhoven
17%

Total votes: 6

Jasmeena

The Wall, Eindhoven

Post by Jasmeena »

ACD Page: The Wall

I didn't find this coffee shop listed for reviews, so thought I would add it...

"Don't step on the grass... smoke it!!"
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I liked the Wall ! although its nothing special no comfy chairs , i think there is a couple of internet points but i may be wrong ! :? i tried Brabants wiet €8.50 G Northen lights €8 G and SS Haze €12 G the SS was the tastiest ! cant remember if it was pre-bagged ? infact i think it was weighed out ! good selection of weed/hash (all oldish strains) i will be returning in October :wink:
-
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

The wall is a small,dark and very basic coffeeshop. You can use 2 computer for internet(I guess they charge 1€/30min)
There is also a pool table. A few seats and standing room. One of the few places in Eindhoven with a scale and weighing in front of you. All in all it's more a kind of buy&fly place.

Hashwise its the place to go in Eindhoven. Their Cristal Royal(morrocan, 11€ for a gram)is one of the best hashes available in the Netherlands. As I'm a hash-lover(but do enjoy good weed, too :wink: ) I was pretty happy when I tried it for the first time, gives you a nice uplifting high. I didn't find better morrocan hash on my trip to Amsterdam last year(e.g. at Dampkring, Green Place, Bluebird, Katsu, (Stix), Barney's, Mellow Yellow) - at least it was a lot more expenisve for a very same quality.
Their Hya-Hya(morrocan, 8€ for a gram)I also recommend highly. A bit more on the indica side.
They offer 2 types of chepaer morrocan too but I never tried them.

Weedwise its one of the best shops in Eindhoven, too.
They usually store about 4 strains of haze(e.g.: Brilliant, Diamond, Super Silver,Amnesia, Lemon, White Widow, Nepal)from 9-14€ a gram. I tried a lot of them and was never disappointed.
3 or 4 indicas are available, too(Santa Maria, Brabants Wiet, Dutch Dragon).
Jesscass

Re: The Wall, Eindhoven

Post by Jesscass »

Again had the 'Hia-Hia'(moroccan hash, thick and deep in taste and uppy effect, 8€/g)&'Cristal Royal'(not that rich in taste but very long lasting sativaish moroccan hash, 11€/g)here yesterday, both excellent. Quality as usual. Unbeatable in regards of price-performance ratio.
As I said above the place to go in Eindhoven, especially when it comes to hash.
Mr. Hasj

Post by Mr. Hasj »

Do they maybe also have 5 gram deals?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@ Mr.Hasje: forgot to have a look but this is just me as I'm never looking for such deals at coffeeshops(in most cases they only give a ridiculous discount of e.g. about 5€). I guess they don't offer them though.

Tried the Brown Sugar Haze for 11€/g this time. Smell, taste and sativaish high, was good but didn't burn properly.
Purple Hayes

Post by Purple Hayes »

Thanks for the info Jesscass, I am going to Eindhoven in 2 weeks and this might b e the first stop :D
I love the smell of weed in the morning.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

As usual went for 'Hija-Hija'(8€/g, local guy(regular)behind me went nuts understandably when shown the chunk :lol: ) - even though it was a bit weaker than usual it's still a steal for that price. My favorite hash in town - can't praise it enough, closely followed by the 'Royal'.
So of course also had some 'Cristal Royal'(11€/g)which too was a little bit weaker than before. Nonetheless good.
Nevertheless two of Morocco's finest, oily and tasty madness :wink: !

New on the menu: Neville's Haze(11€/g)but didn't even take a look :mrgreen: !

Regarding the Wiet Pass in Eindhoven I posted something here so please don't hijack this thread: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 53#p276753
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Had the 'Hija-Hija' and 'Cristal Royal' again(by way of variation :lol: )but wasn't that impressed.
Same with the 'Neville's Haze'(11€/g). All good enough smokes though. Almost got short-changed, too.
So bit of a letdown this time.

Again, don't hijack here, I posted something about the Wietpas here: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 48#p280548
bong_dylan

Post by bong_dylan »

Visited here twice now, once 6 months ago, and 6 months before that. Not the most relaxing place, and a long walk out of town, but the crystal royal hash was the best I found in Eindhoven. First time was fresher (2nd lot was harder when cool) but both times the effect was excellent. It is a shame to read from Jesscass that the quality slips as from my experience I can't recommend this hash enough. Well, for a week more at least :(
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

This time I had Crystal Polm(moroccan, 9€/g)which was new on the menu and Royal(moroccan,12€/g). Crystal Polm was one of those quite blonde 'dry' moroccans of sandy texture.Flowerish tasting and provinding a clear high. I haven't seen such moroccans since a long time even though they're not that rare but must have to do with so called high grade at popular shops nowadays often comes with foreign genetics(only El Marssa's best springs to mind lately. This certainly was a better quality though but similar.), also haven't seen this on The Wall's menu yet. Best value for money in Eindhoven!
The Royal was nice enough but liked it more in 2015. Also chose between Diamond Haze(13€/g)and Himalayan Haze(12€/g) for latter one. Bit dry like so often with coffeeshop gear but proper looking bud. More like Mount Blanc effectwise though.
Weed on was: White Russian(10€/g), Snow White(10€/g), Wall Special(11€/g), Himalayan Haze(12€)and Diamond Haue(13€/g). Hash: Twisla(7€/g), Crystal Polm(9€/g)and Royal(12€/g).
(from: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31950 )
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

This time both Crystal Polm and Royal were even better batches. Crystal Polm certainly oilier(which is almost a bummer considering its dusty and dry texture before as this was perfect for rolling up a joint fast in opposite to those often pretty oily moroccans with foreign genetics these days. Mokum on here mentioned this the other day. Definitely a downside of progress in the hash game nowadays. First world problems :lol: ?!) when picking up and Royal had much more smell(foreign genetics this time), sort of 'fresh' and strong enough(more a stoney one).
Good time to score at the minute :mrgreen: !
(from: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 79#p393279 )
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Royal (12€/g) - different batch than the last time... darker and not so fresh. Also the smell is different probably foreign genetics (maybe from india) smokes like a real black hash... I prefer the last batch I got some months before but overall it´s still nice and probably the best hash you can get in Eindhovens Coffeeshops.

Crystal (10€/g) - Good blonde moroccan hash. Not the freshest batch but fresh enough... also different than the Crystal from Coffeeshop Meetpoint. Effect is more on the sativa side I would say. 1 or 2 € less would be a better price for that but still good moroccan hash.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

After greetings dutch budtender I've never seen here before immediately told me the Super Pollen is finished(this time 6€/g, they seem to consider quality pricewise, too). Sort of telepathy as indeed checking out lower priced range of menus lately out of sheer boredom(or do consumers of Super Pollen have a certain look? :lol: ) .
So would have most probably taken a look but so be it. Later while sitting down realized he did this with others too but also noticed lots of people were asking for it.
Weedwise same stuff as last time, Amnesia and Super Silver both 12€/g. Guy also raved about the Santa Maria(9€/g)which smelt nice but sort of looked average with tiny buds. What ever, got me some Cristal(moroccan, this time 10€/g)and Royal(moroccan, 12€/g).
Cristal didn't have much smell but tasted nice; can't describe taste though. Major letdown was effects were very weak, 6€ would have been a better price tag then(but maybe could get away with being a 'sativa high par exellence keeping you active all day' these days :evil: :lol: . Not tolerance related I can tell you. ).
Royal's smell and taste was more intense. Best tasting piece of resin this trip, body stoned effects were ok enough. Bit more spicy in taste than the Cristal, hard to put.
Both pieces were foreign genetics(dutch strains) like the stuff Boerejongens/Tweede Kamer sell in Amsterdam. Soft as budder but still not too oily.
(from: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31950&p=398829#p398829 )