Betty Boop

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Boop

I like Betty Boop
85%
I don't like Betty Boop
15%

Total votes: 100

markymark

Re: Betty Boop

Post by markymark »

I picked up a couple of grams of their SSH last week. Good value for money as usual and a nice example of my favourite strain.

banshee beat

Post by banshee beat »

Wandered over here after the 420 crawl, webcam wave and t'Nes oily ball smoke out. I walked into an empty Betty's and looked at the ice/cream choices. I didn't fancy Amnesia or Power Plant ice because I've had them both before and want something new and different so I went with a gram of the Frencheese Cream for €20. I went upstairs to roll one (smoke it too if I could get the window seat) but one group had it filled except the space by the staircase and sitting there felt like being in a macdonalds in London so I packed it all up and moved on. Not a comment on the coffeeshop really, it's an OK space apart from the window which is lovely but it was super sunny and warm outside and I just wasn't feeling the doom n gloom. As for the smoke itself, it was like a really strong moroc with a very skunky edge to the taste. Physically pretty much identical to the super cream or other soft blonde hashes that crumble like crumbly Brighton fudge. Mmmmmmmm yummy..
Off is the new on
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

the hash for 20€/g is not on the menu anymore (name was french cheese or something like that.. :lol: )... now
they have kiefin (15€/g) again on the menu... but it´s not like the batches before... it looks a little bit like un-
pressed ice o lator... but the taste is more hash like for me. The Dealer told me it´s made of an hash but not
with alcohol or butane... it´s more like an ice hash :?:

I can´t say something about the strength because I smoked so much different weeds and hashes before on that day 8) ...
but I have something left... so I will test it again and write up how it was :lol:
shekelz07

Post by shekelz07 »

SSH (€10 g) - bright green literally shining with crystals and the most pungent ssh aroma ive ever experienced ... this stuff nearly knocked me over when i smelt it. When i ground it up it was maybe just the smallest touch too sticky and gave a little tickle on the throat when smoked. but great buy at €10 a g. Really a good deal at that price this was a really enjoyable smoke. smell - 10 taste - 8.5 effect - 9
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

:( bye bye Betty :(
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I liked this place damn it.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Panog

Post by Panog »

Bye Betty! Your lemon kush from a few years ago will be remembered!
That fucking sucks fuck that shit
montana85

Post by montana85 »

Not my fave shop by any means, but will be sorely missed (by me anyway!). Had a few good sessions in here with the SSH & charras cream. Sad times! :(
"Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift!"
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I read on a german web page that the owner from Betty Boop found a new location to reopen Betty Boop... atm he is in dialogue with the city council.

One shop more would be nice for sure :mrgreen: