Rookies Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rookies

I like Rookies
93%
I don't like Rookies
7%

Total votes: 94

mikelondon

Re: Rookies Bar

Post by mikelondon »

Make a point of going here each trip as it's a nice spacious coffeeshop in the style of an American bar. Never once been shy of seating.

Anyway, purchased the Amnesia haze @ 13 Euro. The weed was fine which pleased me at that price. The 4 Euro for a coffee is taking the piss though, but this is located in tourist central, so take it or leave it i guess. I'm not counting pennies, yet when other shops can make you a drink and bring it to your table for 2 Euro it makes the expense stick out like a sore thumb.

Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

mikelondon wrote:Make a point of going here each trip as it's a nice spacious coffeeshop in the style of an American bar. Never once been shy of seating.

Anyway, purchased the Amnesia haze @ 13 Euro. The weed was fine which pleased me at that price. The 4 Euro for a coffee is taking the piss though, but this is located in tourist central, so take it or leave it i guess. I'm not counting pennies, yet when other shops can make you a drink and bring it to your table for 2 Euro it makes the expense stick out like a sore thumb.
4euros a coffee :shock: I remember them selling at 1.60 time change fast ...
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

went here, smoked our own with tobacco and bought some drinks. crazy bar man doing his thing as always. enjoy.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

champagne haze brother took to here. maybe he liked bt i did make cough in throt and nose. no for me.
Way2Stoned

Post by Way2Stoned »

The Dream Kush was really nice from here few months bk. :)
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

the ice-o-lator from here was nice this week. Comes unpressed, easy to smoke, smooth taste, got me pretty high, more of a sativa feel to it. Plus this room is always a good place to chill out with a good vibe.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

A new menu - November 8:

WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Funny prices ...like in Albert Heijn ...plus those BIG NAMES :D MEGA power plant :) Super Lemon Skunk hhahah
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Super Maroc,.."that lean back hash!"
I wish it was, anyone tried any?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Looked for this friday (or was it maybe saturday?) but lady BT was quite insisting on the super polm, which she said was very nice and soft right now. It was the most unsatisfying buy of the trip sadly, along with the half g of ice we got for 12 € at the same time, it was really not worth it, harsh and with minimal effect...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
twistednerve

Post by twistednerve »

Really like this place always make a point of stopping by every trip. Nice chatty BT. Bought two pieces of space cake. Not the best in terms of texture but they did the job. BT told me they were planning on making big changes with a renovation soon.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Odd place, odd prices, nice front terrace on a quiet street but no stand out/buy me offerings.
WLow

Post by WLow »

seen this passing by for azarius :o

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Rookies dated October 12, 2018. Thanks B-Bomber

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Rookies/ ... okies.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

My wake and bake cs on last trip. Roomy, comfy, chill cs with nice staff. I tried their NLX and champagne haze, with the champers being the better of the two. Staff were also super nice to an elderly couple who threw a whitey. I felt very comfortable here with no pressure to throw euros around. Good place