Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

Marok21

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by Marok21 »

I also got some:

Rifman Malika (14€/g) - I was looking for a more classic import hash of higher quality so I decided to check out their "top" Rifman hashes. A little darker but still blonde hash. Not really creamy... more a "cake" like hash. Nice different flavor to the other hashes I had in my stash... good smoke but a little bit to expensive in my opinion.

Noor Bloc (or something like this 16€/g) - I can´t remember what was the full name of the hash... there was also another 16€/g hash on the menu called C5 Noor Bloc. The Noor Bloc is one of these super sticky hashes you can see a lot atm. Very dark very sticky looks like an extract... didn´t smell to strong... the taste is not so my thing... I never smoke hash oil but I think it could taste like that... effect is good but like said before I prefer the not so sticky hashes atm.

By the way after smoking more and more of the new batch of the King Hassan... it reminds me really of the Pioneerbloc hash (8,50/g not the C3 Pioneer Bloc!) they had a few years ago. From smell and taste it could be made of Indian genetics... like that :mrgreen:

macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 5th Mar 2017 01:12 pm I also got some:

Rifman Malika (14€/g) - I was looking for a more classic import hash of higher quality so I decided to check out their "top" Rifman hashes. A little darker but still blonde hash. Not really creamy... more a "cake" like hash. Nice different flavor to the other hashes I had in my stash... good smoke but a little bit to expensive in my opinion.

Noor Bloc (or something like this 16€/g) - I can´t remember what was the full name of the hash... there was also another 16€/g hash on the menu called C5 Noor Bloc. The Noor Bloc is one of these super sticky hashes you can see a lot atm. Very dark very sticky looks like an extract... didn´t smell to strong... the taste is not so my thing... I never smoke hash oil but I think it could taste like that... effect is good but like said before I prefer the not so sticky hashes atm.

By the way after smoking more and more of the new batch of the King Hassan... it reminds me really of the Pioneerbloc hash (8,50/g not the C3 Pioneer Bloc!) they had a few years ago. From smell and taste it could be made of Indian genetics... like that :mrgreen:
You need to come round 420 week ,pick an event and show up :mrgreen: Talk hash ,smoke hash :lol: 8)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Sun 5th Mar 2017 01:21 pm You need to come round 420 week ,pick an event and show up Talk hash ,smoke hash
It would be great and a lot of fun :mrgreen: but since a few years one of my colleagues have reserved his holiday exactly around 420 :evil: :evil: :evil: I work in a small business and there it´s not possible that 2 persons who work in the same department has holiday at the same time :lol: :cry: he also have children so I have no chance to get the holiday instead of him :evil:

So I am planning a short 2 day trip in the beginning of April :?
macky

Post by macky »

@Marok21 now that you say that, I remember you telling me that before but hey I,ll keep asking :D
You know where there on the weekend :D
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

First time in here yesterday. Had candy pineapple. Nice high not to strong. Had a fantastic coffee. Great spot.10/10
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

Back here again this morning tries the lemon haze quality.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

last Friday the king hassan €6. 5 & 24k €10 hashes were very nice the Dr Grinspoon €15 was spot on :-) Sour Grape €13 :-) bloody lovely :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Here now. Came for the Grinspoon, sold out. Got Casey Jones instead. Smell is there but its a bit too dried out. First smoke of the day, mild up high. Ptetty much what I expected.

Had buds in the container but I wasn't paying attention and instead of a nice bud got small ones and shake. If I come back, I'll pay more attention.

One house bong, a Roor, but it's not kept clean.

Not the most comfortable shop. More of a buy and fly or a place for a quick smoke. I couldn't see hanging here for more than a short time. Stool and bench seating, nothing to lean back against besides the hard walls. 4 straight No Doubt songs are not helping. One more bong hit and I'm done.

Small place, 4 tables, maybe seating for 20.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

It's always been a bit tight for space, but it had charm. But does the fact that you're apparently posting from there mean they now have wifi? One of the factors influencing which coffeeshop I choose to stay for a smoke in as opposed to B&F from is whether they have wifi or not.

Actually, that's probably worth a thread. I know it's been done before, but an up-to-date list of which shops have reliable wifi might be an idea. Most seem to now - at least the ones I like without thinking of whether I can still stay in touch with the world - but some are more problematic than others.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

I'm from the USA but have T-Mobile so data is free. No need to mess around with wifi.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

B&F last night. Refurbished place looks ok, but lost a lot of the classic tweede Kamer feel, too bad.

King Hasan 6 e/g - darker version and a little vhard. Bubbles when exposed to lighter, by not crazy much. Notes of coffee, dark chocolate, a little spice. A bit rough also, but nice mellow body stone and mild head high. Because of the low price it is a fair buy, solid but not as much of a steal as some would have it.

Rifman Laila 10 e/g - dark chocolate exterior with lighter brown interior. Crumbly but a little oily, very nice to handle. Smells and looks very nice. Bubbles merely when just touched slightly with a flame. Taste is spicy, smooth chocolate and very good, freshly ground coffee, pine and smooth Woody notes also. Great piece of classic maroc jummyness, recommended!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 17th Apr 2017 07:39 am King Hasan 6 e/g - darker version and a little vhard. Bubbles when exposed to lighter, by not crazy much. Notes of coffee, dark chocolate, a little spice. A bit rough also, but nice mellow body stone and mild head high. Because of the low price it is a fair buy, solid but not as much of a steal as some would have it.
I had it also a week before and it was pretty like you described... batches from KH varied alot in the last time here :shock: but it was always at least worth the money.

24k hash (10€/g) - Also that hash was different than the last times... now it is a pretty blonde looking crumbly
hash and not sticky and black like when I tried it the last time... I like it more now. Good effect and with 10€/g good priced.
gromit

Post by gromit »

do they still have the chess board,...
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

got me some king hassan this one was darker still looks very nice for the price
also got me some laila hash was very good also
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I spotted two "new" hashes on their menu called Choco Kush Bloc (8€/g) and Pineapplechocokushbloc (8€/g). I asked the dealer what he think of both... he likes both but the Pineapplechocokushbloc should be tastier... so I went for it :D

Pineapplechocokushbloc hash (8€/g) - That name is crazy :lol: A bright blonde very crumbly hash with a nice fruity smell. It also bubbles nicely when heating by flame. For me more of a daytime smoke... not really sativa but it gaves me a nice smooth high with a good taste.

I also remembered that wietzakje wrote something good about the Rifman Laila so I checked it out... and it looks very yammy thanks for that :mrgreen:
Rifman Laila (10€/g) - Looks now more like a nice "oldschool" imported hash :mrgreen: not so dark and sticky as the last batches I had. It has a nice oil content and looks pretty fresh. Also the smell is nice... didn´t tried it yet... I will report more later.