Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

Marok21

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:ive seen him only at dampkring 2 it seems hes working here to nowi do not like this guy hes trying to compensate for something maybe his little dick
I know the guy you mean :lol: and I agree with you :lol:

Anywhere in the Dampkring#2 thread I wrote something about how "friendly" he is to customers... he think probably that he is one of the coolest guys around because he sells weed in a coffeeshop :lol: he always try to make a show or to disgrace customers :?
He tried that one time with me... I let him know what an idiot he is ^^ and he never tried it again...

I would say I am a "regular" customer at Dampkring#2 because it´s every time my last stop before going back to centraal station (I like the Roor Bongs they have :D )... so the most people who work there know me. Now the bald guy comes to me when he see me and welcome me by handshake :lol: he can be nice but that is no excuse for his stupid ego and how he treat many people :x

wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yes marok i think this guy needs a
psychiatrist or something
can't believe his boss has gotten many complains from people
since he drives alot of customers away with his behavior
but as jesscass wrote in the end only the gear matters ;p
Searching for the best weed !
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I like the gentleman who seems to be the regular daytime budtender – at least, he's been there most times when I've dropped in. Grey hair and specs, has been there 23 years, when TK was the only coffeeshop I know of to sell per gram, believe it or not. Most shops sold ready-weighted at 10 or 25 guilders.

The last time I was there, two American virgins came in and bought something, then asked how to get to Grey Area. He gave them very precise instructions, which I marvelled at – I'd have been reduced to waving in the general direction and describing the street, sort of, although I know how to get there. Still, it's his job.

As they left, I said, 'They'll never find it.' He shrugged. 'Not my problem, once they're out of here.' Then it occurred to me that it was 10.30. 'Grey Area isn't open yet,' I said. He thought a moment. 'No, it isn't.'

Classically Dutch, really. They'd asked how to get somewhere, and he'd told them. He answered the question they asked, not the one they should have done.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Very funny, and indeed a typically Dutch (as well as Danish) way of answering, but hey, they might have only been interested in taking a picture of the shop and in that case he gave them exactly what they asked and didn't bother them with a led useless factu about their opening hours...

What then should have done was just to turn as soons them were out the door from 2e and keep turning, buy six of the best gawddamg cookies on the planet and go straight back to 2e with the cookies :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

By the time they found it, it might have been open. Amsterdam isn't really hard to navigate, even stoned, after you're used to it, but when you first arrive, it's not the easiest of places to get round. All those canals and streets and bridges look very much alike.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

...they sure do, and isn't it wonderful? :D we had many a great time getting lost and finding hidden treasures that way! :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Fat_Old_Dwarf

Agree, one of my favourite budtenders here.

Last week:

Young budtender showed me two pieces of moroccan and got me some classic Malika again(moroccan, 14€/g)which had a lovely more subtile flowery smell this time. Also nice enough stone and high.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought both noors both nice !
tbizla and some pineapple kush hash !
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Bought a gram of Tbizla. To be honest wasn't impressed just ok smoke for the daytime. dunno this trip none of the hasj seemed that appealing. I tend to try to find a decent moroccan and nepalese or indian hasj every trip but i passes so many times this time on inspecting the goods so to speak. The taste was good but didn't deliver on the strength.
"If you can, then do "
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Closed until 28 November for renovation, to save you the trip I made. I do hope someone reports on how it looks afterwards – I can't see what they could do to a place that's about the size of a front room.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Closed until 28 November for renovation, to save you the trip I made. I do hope someone reports on how it looks afterwards – I can't see what they could do to a place that's about the size of a front room.
Thanks for the info :D I was there last week... they divide the room with "plastic foil" for the renovations. It was still possible to buy and to sit in the part of the room where they didn´t worked at the moment.

Hopefully they don´t make it to modern like Dampkring#2 for example... I like this small place :D
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I know this place from the '80s, when it was possibly the only coffeeshop to weigh whatever quantity you asked for in front of you – everywhere else sold pre-packaged 10 or 25 guilder bags. It's always looked pretty much like that, and I hope they don't ruin it.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought the 6 euro hash dont know the name anymore but was a really nice batch !!!
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

wietzakje wrote: dont know the name anymore
King Hassan :wink:

I liked it as well, especially for the price.
gromit

Post by gromit »

lets hope they keep the chess set,... :thumbup: