Paradox

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Paradox

I like Paradox
97%
I don't like Paradox
3%

Total votes: 170

Spaldwickapeface

Re: Paradox

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

I'm standing up for paradox too, its a warm and welcoming atmosphere, I have never been poorly treated here by any of the staff. I have not bought a great deal of the weed (what I did was ok) but I do like the hash and I have smoked plenty of that over the years; I especially like the Turkish, primarily for the flavour. I'll be going back next trip for sure

I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Always found the staff to be friendly enough, and the atmosphere to be nice. Sometimes slow service, as they can be full and only one member of staff doing drinks, food and bud.

I have bought some Outdoor Purple, which was the most purple bud I have ever seen, not so strong, but that isn't what I bought it for. 100% Sativa which was pretty awesome as a high sativa, the strongest (or certainly most highest) I have ever smoked, not an everyday smoke, but glad I had some non the less. Think I had something else more recently, Silver Widow Kush, and I don't remember anything about it, maybe it was a disappoint, other members seem to think so !

I do think the space cakes are heavily overrated. I find it difficult to believe they have 1g per slice, I have made cakes using the cheapest of cheap hash in Amsterdam that had maybe .8g a slice and they were notably stronger. I didn't really get much either time I have tried them (first time just half a slice at a time, second time I had a whole one), and friends I know who have bought them have had the same issue.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Another one here in the pro-Paradox camp, lovely place and never had anything other than perfectly decent service, including from the lady who works there. It has a pretty grown up vibe and I can imagine certain sorts of behaviour aren't particularly suffered here, but its a shop I always make a point of visiting even if the weed can vary from good to quite mediocre.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Stopped in here on my last day, which is becoming a habit – after all, a €5 sampling hardly counts as stocking up. Bought the Turkish as usual, and the Afghan on the budtender's recommendation, which was justified. Latest menu:

Last edited by Smith2 on Fri 11th Apr 2014 04:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
latapy10

Post by latapy10 »

Popped in here last Sunday. Was disappointed that they had stopped doing food at 1 in the afternoon but still was a cool shop and the juice drinks are goood. I got the Turkish which is one of the best deals in dam. I love my import hash but never had Turkish before. It's like halfway between afghan and old skool maroc dark polm. Put a flame to it for a half a second and it fluffs up beautifully, I just love rolling with this stuff. It gets you really high in the head as well, was surprised at how potent it is. Didn't try anything else but the shop is worth visiting for the Turkish alone.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks for the menu pic! I was planning on stopping by here next trip to try the outdoor, which I enjoy from time to time. Will have to give the hash a taste as well by the sounds of it.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
treetop

Post by treetop »

nice menu shot, thanks.

Would try the shoreline cheese and Turkish also.
How much did you produce?
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

treetop wrote:nice menu shot, thanks.

Would try the shoreline cheese and Turkish also.
The Turkish is really nice tho I wasn't impressed with the shoreline cheese it was ok but was expecting better
monster420

Post by monster420 »

:thumbup:
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

De gustibus, as they say, but are you not a Jolly Joker fanboi?
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

What was the taste of shoreline cheese?
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Terrible
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Cake and a shake...we like :D
rockin into the night
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I'd eat it at once anyway;)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name