Paradox

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Paradox

I like Paradox
97%
I don't like Paradox
3%

Total votes: 170

worldcitizen1723

Re: Paradox

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Papi_3city wrote:I'd eat it at once anyway;)
lol
i usually eat 2 : >

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

they were better when the label still read the same :evil: still nice enough but the strength is gone
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Paradox dated April 10, 2014. Thanks to Smith2.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Paradox/ ... radox.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

the wash NICE
kandy cheese NICE
afghaan ok
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Stopped by here this week, fairly busy on a sunny day, to try the space cake and ended up with a gram of Strawberry Sour Diesel. The cake was really good, at least compared to the other cakes I've tried in town. Stronger and smoother high than other cakes I've eaten. The Diesel was nice, not too strong, but a good smoke. Nice afternoon buzz for walking around and exploring the Jordaan.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

Any recent reports from Paradox? Always been one of my favourites.

Last time I was in there was talk of it closing, hoping its not went same way as home grown fantasy. I don't see it on any of the lists so hoping not.
We cant stop here this is bat country
Billy Bones

Post by Billy Bones »

Stopped by there late September. Still a great shop with cool sounds. 1g SSH did not disappoint and a couple of bags of the Wash Hash was a strong bedtime indica smoke. Nice to hang in there and chat with the locals.
Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

j-smoker wrote:Last time I was in there was talk of it closing, hoping its not went same way as home grown fantasy. I don't see it on any of the lists so hoping not.
First I've heard of this, would really hope not. Was in there around a month ago, nice and chilled as always
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

nice to avoid the wilderness of the cup
havent tried the afghan yet , didnt buy any weed cuz i had loads
its identical to the last time i bought afghan so prolly ok
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Had some really nice og Kush here yesterday. Also, the space cake was much stronger than when I went in the summer. Really nice buzz for walking around town.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Called in on Sunday. Served by the owner. He advised me that the Wash was very strong - I'm pleased to say he was right! :mrgreen:
Wash 0.8g 12e - Heavy heavy stone, right between the eyes.
Turkish 1.6g 12e - Hard pressed so needs to be gently teased with a flame. Very sweet taste. Great for the daytime.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Was in here with a few mates in November 2014. Love it here and always had good weed and beverages from here!

This times was an odd experience though. A blind guy came in and had never smoked weed before. He seemed to be a very nice guy and the budtender was exceptionally nice to him gave him great advice etc.

He chose to have a pure pre rolled joint to which he finished half of within minutes. The BT told him to slow down but he kept chugging and chugging. Anyway long story short he was coughing his guts up in the toilet when we loeft! Poor guy lol
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Blind men can see it!!...Sampled by Das Efx, Lord Finesse,...

"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

Nice place to chill, friendly budtender. We bought Cristallika, Wash hash and two little 5e bags of WW and super pollem.
Cristallika is very nice, super frosty bud, sweet hazey flavour and a balanced high. In my opinion, similar to a good SSH. 12 euros for a gram.
Wash i can't say it isn't good, but it's a strange piece of hash, strong body stone but little flavour and smell. 12e per gram.
Ace WW I took a 5e bag. Nice but nothing special. standard WW. Was good vaped in the volcano.
Super Pollem 5e bag. This was very hard too, but has a nicer smell than wash. Effect was a little stony. At 12e pg it was overpriced
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

I've always wondered what it's like to be blind and high, not that I ever hoped to find out. I guess the answer is not fun!

Still, half a pure j of weed in minutes was never going to end well for a first timer, blind or not! Hope he was ok and laughed about it later.