Reefer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Reefer

I like Reefer
100%
I dont like Reefer
No votes

Total votes: 14

Big Bad Buddha Hat

Re: Reefer

Post by Big Bad Buddha Hat »

Never been here before, but I plan on making this my first stop when I arrive next week. Just wanted to try a new place. Has anyone stop here recently? All the reports I've read seem to be positive.

jimmyp555

Post by jimmyp555 »

Big Bad Buddha Hat wrote:Never been here before, but I plan on making this my first stop when I arrive next week. Just wanted to try a new place. Has anyone stop here recently? All the reports I've read seem to be positive.
I have been here 3 times previously and always found it a nice and enjoyable spot to watch the day float by ;)

Haven't been for 4 years mind, but It's always been a stopping point for me before and I also plan on visiting march 4-7 at some point to keep up appearences.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Found the Reefer cs on my last trip, it is a nice quiet shop, however it opens later 11:00 and closes early. It is around the corner from the BlueBird
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Was in here on my last afternoon 8),Bought some decent morrocan hash for 10 euros a gram! but,I get the feeling this place is all about business these days! yea i know most places are but this reefer is worse now for sure,I mean so called paper "cups" of coffee that are about 60% filled & cost about 2 euros each wtf! & hash deals that are pre baged/weighed & stuffed into a drawer you cant see into!,Not forgeting the local tracksuit wearing hooligan/dealer who bangs the menu down in front of people when they 1st enter! not good at all & people have slagged off bluebird for pre baged deals in the past as well :?,Speaking of bluebird i will just stick to my window there when i am down sint antoniesluis way in future,KD.
Old'skool Paul

Post by Old'skool Paul »

Defo agree with previous positive posts!
Reefer is far nicer,cheaper,friendlier with better surplies than Badbird,soz i mean blue bird which is almost next door.The worsed ever weed i ever bought in Dam was from Badbird.Reefer is ok.I only went there once on this trip.go their rather than b,bird if you in this area.You will get more for your cash.
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

Really liked this place..the days are all very friendly who work in there..had critical kush it was very strong with a great taste..all the weed looked good but the critical is the one.
thegreatdane

Coffeeshop Reefer

Post by thegreatdane »

Went in with a mate to share a joint. Friendly staff. Smoke room upstairs with simple decor. Ended up staying for almost two hours because the pure sativa joint was VERY strong even though we shared it! :shock: :D It is located near Rembrandts house.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hello great Dane, Coffeeshop bluebird is two doors down from reefer, very decent shop with good selection, especially exotic hash, a visit would be recommended... :) Het Ballonnetje should be about halfway between your hotel and coffeeshop reefer, and the weed there is fire!!! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I just saw that they also have a US "imported" weed on their menu now... Gelato 44 for cheap 40€/g :lol: :lol: :lol:

macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 27th Oct 2017 11:31 pm I just saw that they also have a US "imported" weed on their menu now... Gelato 44 for cheap 40€/g :lol: :lol: :lol:

That,s funny seen show on Vice showing master growers in Cali where only getting 1500 a pound,someone's getting rich :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Sun 29th Oct 2017 02:29 am That,s funny seen show on Vice showing master growers in Cali where only getting 1500 a pound,someone's getting rich
Yes mate - got to love all those hypocrites that have been 'campaigning' for legalisation and then start exporting to prohibitionist markets as soon as the market rate drops. God bless America
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sun 29th Oct 2017 11:51 am
macky wrote: Sun 29th Oct 2017 02:29 am That,s funny seen show on Vice showing master growers in Cali where only getting 1500 a pound,someone's getting rich
Yes mate - got to love all those hypocrites that have been 'campaigning' for legalisation and then start exporting to prohibitionist markets as soon as the market rate drops. God bless America
Hey now, do bear in mind that the licensed growers are likely not doing this directly, and the UK facilitators are every bit as greedy if not more so, I'd bet the farm a sizeable chunk of the yanks doing the handover would cringe at prices like 50 quid a gram, less be real!

#jussayin
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

It's a fair cop Guvnor. You're right - it's most likely the middlemen rather than the farmers themselves. I would love to know what these clowns are paying at source. Capitalist 🐷's
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah it's frankly both greedy yank and brit wankers facilitating most of this, but the UK pot-snobbery/elitist culture is what started this coke prices for weed trend, and then it's since diffused over to Amsterdam, since most canna-tourists hail from the UK. But been growing on more and more here, I've been on a bit of the sherb myself - but managing to get it for under 20 per g, helps make put turd sandwich just at the threshold of palatability.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Take it easy on that sherb bro - I've heard it's strong stuff.