Reefer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Reefer

I like Reefer
100%
I dont like Reefer
No votes

Total votes: 14

OneHighMofo

Re: Reefer

Post by OneHighMofo »

Seriously though - how's the flavour on that?

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 2nd Nov 2017 01:35 pm Seriously though - how's the flavour on that?
Second that question, this has got to be some super serious and f00kin tasty gear, or I am calling it: someone has hijacked Nugs account and is screwing with us, ain't no way our partner would pay 18 € per gram for green if it isn't something right off the f00king charts...!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Reefer dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Reefer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Zkittles, very tasty weed, popped in while passing and got talking to the bud tender, nice bloke, showed me a few things but settled on zkittles strong tasty went got a few more g's for later. Recommend
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Reefer Dated October 11, 2022. Kudos to Tokeing Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Reefer/Menus/Reefer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I went here because I seen a few ig posts of there filtered hash which looked pretty good and I've had a few nice things in the past ,I also find that while I used to pass this place for bluebird I now do it vice versa as bluebirds menu just doesn't appeal to me as it seems kind of outdated these days, maybe someone can set me straight on this and change my mind....
Anyway when I got there the bt was busy showing the guy in front of me GAZO (frozen drysift). He says it's made from cali using dry ice and had a pricetag of €37.50..
Now I know what your saying cause I said it myself but it smelled amazing and under the dealers light it shone like diamond's..its dark yellow to green, crumbles beautifully and melts with the slightest hint of flame .
The buzz is quite racy sativa very high but not indica stoned couchlock, more walking about looking for shit u just put down while wondering what your doing in this room again kind of buzz :mrgreen: I like it, I think that it is expensive but compared to 1.5gs of cali weed which is about what you would get for €37.50 it's considerable....
All in all an amazing newschool hash for anyone looking to treat themselves
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This month:

Heard something going on here this January and since then tried some of their offerings in terms of hashish. The usual filtered ones hashwise were nothing to write home about at all as they were good but still only quite standard these days, also overpriced compared to other places.

Their static and fresh frozen were then introduced a few months back on the the other side are quite good as I tried a few in recent months but heavily overpriced again for obvious reasons. Luckywise competition in town kicked in already so prices have dropped by 5€ roughly here as indeed many other coffeeshops among the usual suspectives carry them now as well and at times for a better price.
So one beside others in town selling better quality so no monopoly fortunately.

However, I still can't stand such silly prices though in recent years I still learnt a bit more about beloved hashish and it turnt me even more into a snob only willing to consume a certain quality.

Everyone is for sure entitled to his own opinion and to keep it civil I will not go into detail but while I can relate to especially locals respectively regulars whom often look for price/performance ratio(and still don't understand why they still use coffeeshops compared to much better black market prices) this never was much of an approach myself as I'm always up for new styles guaranteering proper quality. Not quantity.

That's why we started growing back in the days, didn't we? Lots of so called hashish I can't consume anymore as it is mostly just resinous plant matter – which of course is a bit of an exaggeration. In the beginning I was quite after the strongest effect possible in younger years. This is still the same but since many years luckywise I appreciate a full package which includes flavour and smell additionally so new processing is very welcome. Thankfully has nothing to do with any possible tolerance issues of myself but experience and quality awareness.

Reckon I try a lot to stay on top of things when hashish is concerned either on a semi legal or illegal market so know all the so called new approaches from personal experience doesn't matter if rosin, bubble, static, fresh frozen, a combination of them and so on.

So still this is all mad pricewise but fuck it as I just can afford it and less is more anyway if you get my point as I'm again no local but around a lot. As said still I can understand people not willing to pay more for certain quality and in the end this is another reason for growing your own wiet and producing your own high quality hashish if you really want the best for a very good price then.

Still in my utopia proper hashish should be affordable for anyone and the rest should be binned.

So is this the start of a new source for quality hashish? While it wouldn't be impossible I doubt it.
This always was an uninteresting place here more aimed at tourists and probably locals as well.
As far as I'm concerned I struggle to remember after all those visits to town if there ever was one coffeeshop constantly pumping out real good quality since ages – they all had their ups and downs, some more than others but none of them didn't struggle for various reasons.

This shop here is still a shithole with some interesting items currently(currently!) on the menu but otherwise it has no class at all. Not saying latter one is necessary to be succesful(atmosphere) but needs to be mentioned. Guess they just jumped on the hype train as they also sell overpriced so called Cali with a similar approach.
In the end time will tell, at the minute I enjoy their approach menuwise!

Wouldn't mind to be proven wrong here, we'll see, huh? While I'm on it I could imagine this here is indeed only a temporarily affair as when thinking of beloved traditional Moroccan hashish before pandemic and other shit fucked over this market for hashish in general, which to this very day hasn't fully recovered price- and qualitywise(though there is still superior quality to be had but you must look harder now), I remember there was always a batch of quality classsic Moroccan hashish going around town and only a few coffeeshops bought this respectively got their hands on it while others had a batch distinctively lesser in quality.

The same goes for the non classic hasj whereever it was produced then as a lot of producing also happens in Europe respectively elsewhere as well as indeed still in Morocco as batches come and go so be fast. Maybe it was just luck here though again time will tell. I find the rest of the menu not too impressive qualitywise by the way.

All in all I can for the latest pick up vote for the Fresh Frozen Zusher('Gazo' is quality as well by the way)for 32,5€, Static Chem Dog(35€) and Skywalker OG(20€) as they are up my alley as providing it all though qualitywise this is still not the top end of the flagpole but very good. Especially the first two ones are also pretty long lasting effectwise.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Garlic Breath €15/g. Nice smoke with good flavour. Enjoyed the gram with a peach ice tea sat outside on their patio next to the canal. Brilliant spot to blaze up on a sunny afternoon 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Reefer dated 28 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Kushaze.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Reefer/ ... eefer.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Reefer dated 13 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by DarioQuattro87

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Reefer dated 28 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Reefer dated 3 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by DocDo

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-reefer.html